Author Topic: Vegan capping 320 ppm with lecithin for internal use?  (Read 1057 times)

chimpta

Vegan capping 320 ppm with lecithin for internal use?
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »
I am interested in making 1 liter of 320 ppm with the Silvertron V3.  I have the magnetic stirrer/heater.  I am vegan.  I know there are several posts on alternate capping but I did not find one that was clear enough for me to get going with it.  I have sunflower lecithin powder.  Has anyone gone this route specifically and if so what was your experience?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:13:04 PM by chimpta »

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Vegan capping 320 ppm with lecithin for internal use?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 12:37:47 AM »
I'm not sure but I know vegetable gelatine (which is not gelatine) does not work.  The coating has to be a protein because proteins aren't digested in the stomach so all of the Colloidal Silver gets into the upper part of the small intestine where a couple enzymes digest the protein letting all the silver particles out to be absorbed into the blood.

I'm vegan too and I just look the other way for the half a pinch of gelatine thats necessary to do this.

Offline SaltyCornflakes

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 12:47:43 AM »
Yeah I also buckled and ended up using Gelatine.

You could always find the strongest regular capping agent, expect a bit of loss due to stomach acid and make Colloidal Silver at a lower concentration. I understand even though Colloidal Silver reduced with Malto will discolor, a decent amount of the silver makes it into the bloodstream regardless.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 01:41:43 AM »
From what I understand about PeterXL's experiments, the lecithin worked but the colloidal silver had a nasty taste with it. Enough reason to use the gelatin instead.

Gelatin is a protein that helps your fingernails from getting too brittle. It should be in everyone's diet. There is a very small amount in each colloidal silver dose.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 03:55:04 PM »
From what was said in the past here, there were some experiments run (by pro's - scientists) that claimed that uncapped Colloidal Silver, ingesting it, that only about 75% of it makes it into the small intestine where its absorbed.  The reason being that the action of the stomach on it causes the particles to agglomerate into larger "chunks" that can't be absorbed. Silver of and by itself is inert in the body.

With a protein capping agent, all of the Colloidal Silver makes it through the stomach and into the small intestine because the stomach does not digest protein and as such can't do anything to the silver particles.

Oh, and you can get LOTS of protein from things like beans (kidney, pinto, black,...) so its not like vegans go without.  We'd die if we did. In this case however, for the half a pinch of animal gelatine, its not going to do anything bad.

The big issue with meat and other proteins for vegans isn't that its bad for us but more so that at about 6 months into a vegan lifestyle, our body loses the natural immunities to the bacteria in meat. IF you go back, you go through about 2 weeks of sheer gastrointenstinal hell until your body adapts again. I know someone who did. No thanks!

Me, I was diagnosed with a meat allergy back in the early 80's, cut it out, felt great after and never went back and strangely never missed it either. I still eat diary and fish once or twice a week so I'm not a strict vegan but believe it or not, how I eat IS classified as a type of vegan. I'm just doing it because I can't tolerate meat. Not much milk or dairy either as I'm somewhat lactose intolerant. Go figure.  As they say, all you can do is play the game with the cards you're dealt.  Such is life.

With gelatine, there is no bacteria that can cause issues and given the tiny amount needed, if even there were, our digestive system wouldn't even notice.

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 10:37:27 PM »
I have tested Orange pectin, and that works fine for higher ppm, although it has a bitter taste, too. I am no sure how it is decomposed in the intestine.
My vegan protocol is with Aloé vera as a reducing and capping agent. You can see the "How to" videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/marctinkelenberg

chimpta

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 11:01:38 PM »
Hi FlyingDutchman,  thanks for your informative posts.  In your youtube comment you state "aloin is in fact, a carcinogenic laxative" and that turned me away from aloe.  I am just not that knowledgeable to know which aloe to get safely.  I am not able to make my own extract like you do.  There is not much out there but did find this on Amazon:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01D0J8QXA/?coliid=I20YNN6W70CO6H&colid=2VLSP8JQCF2HD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I don't know if that will work and be safe.  The supplier says in reference to their level of extraction "For this product we use the whole leaf and the ratio is 10:1".   Are you able to tell if that is a safe and effective product for capping high ppm colloidal silver?  Do you have any other suggestions for aloe online?

I am finding many other aloe extracts on ebay but again not sure which one you might consider safe.  This one seems to be quite popular. https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-NATURAL-Aloe-Vera-200-1-Pure-Leaf-Gel-WHITE-Extract-Powder-Extreme-Potency/182127454289?hash=item2a67a46851:m:mTyaGjTVfF0brjddl8J98gg
I would be OK with Orange pectin if that is a good solution.  I would be ok if it is bitter as long as it worked well.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:10:22 PM by chimpta »

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 01:15:10 PM »
Hi FlyingDutchman,  thanks for your informative posts.  In your youtube comment you state "aloin is in fact, a carcinogenic laxative" and that turned me away from aloe.  I am just not that knowledgeable to know which aloe to get safely.  I am not able to make my own extract like you do.  There is not much out there but did find this on Amazon:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01D0J8QXA/?coliid=I20YNN6W70CO6H&colid=2VLSP8JQCF2HD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I don't know if that will work and be safe.  The supplier says in reference to their level of extraction "For this product we use the whole leaf and the ratio is 10:1".   Are you able to tell if that is a safe and effective product for capping high ppm colloidal silver?  Do you have any other suggestions for aloe online?

I am finding many other aloe extracts on ebay but again not sure which one you might consider safe.  This one seems to be quite popular. https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-NATURAL-Aloe-Vera-200-1-Pure-Leaf-Gel-WHITE-Extract-Powder-Extreme-Potency/182127454289?hash=item2a67a46851:m:mTyaGjTVfF0brjddl8J98gg
I would be OK with Orange pectin if that is a good solution.  I would be ok if it is bitter as long as it worked well.

As I explain in my other video on the channel, about extraction of Aloé vera, the trick is to take only the inner leaf gel. So if a vendor talks about "whole leaf" extract, aloin levels would be too high. The term "pure leaf gel" would indicate they processed just the gel, so that should be ok.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 06:52:09 AM »
    I am in need of some insight from the vegan community here on the forum on what seems to be the willingness to use vegan capping agents without going through the stomach acid tests that were used on gelatin capping. It has been very well documented and is the standard we use here on the forum.

RickInWI  is the member who did these tests with much conferring with Kephra.  A search of his posts should get you the procedures used in the testing of the resistance of the gelatin to very closely simulated stomach acids.

And in no way am I saying anything about being a vegan.  Believe me I’ve learned to listen to what my body is telling me. 

I just want to know if anyone knows of this kind of testing Has been done by a trusted and experienced member.  As Neofizz mentioned in his post that PeterXXL has done a lot of testing in herbal field of colloidal silver.  PeterXXL has shared some extensive research here.  So maybe some searching in his postings as well will get answers needed to comfortably make and consume colloidal gold and silver capped with a vegan substitute for consumption. 

As someone who isn’t a vegetarian I haven’t retained the information if I has been tested.  I’m assuming our long time members who are vegan that choose to go the gelatin route on capping have their doubts as well on the matter.  Better safe than sorry for sure. 

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln