Author Topic: My Review of Silver Tron  (Read 7773 times)

Offline lordkarma

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: My Review of Silver Tron
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 10:00:41 PM »
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:10:20 PM by lordkarma »

peterpan

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 09:09:54 PM »
Looks super sleek.

peterpan

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
Idea for another feature would be an automated switch for shutting off the magnetic stirrer heater. This would probably also require an additional accessory which the stirrer would plug into. With this feature one could leave the home while the silver is being produced and not have to worry about boiling all the colloidal silver away.

MRCHIRO

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 01:30:05 AM »
Idea for another feature would be an automated switch for shutting off the magnetic stirrer heater. This would probably also require an additional accessory which the stirrer would plug into. With this feature one could leave the home while the silver is being produced and not have to worry about boiling all the colloidal silver away.

Who will pour in more DW to the level you started with?

peterpan

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 09:10:22 AM »
Is that necessary?

MRCHIRO

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 09:30:11 AM »
I believe so. With heat, you have evaporation. I pour in enough washing soda to dec my voltage to around 12volts and when water evaporates, the volts can increase drastically if you don't watch it. If you're like many fellows here and have the cathode as close to the surface as possible, your water will evaporate to the point that your cathode wont be touching the solution anymore. Likewise, I use larger solution (4L vs 250ml-500ml) so your results may vary. I keep a close eye on my solution but it might not be necessary for you.

peterpan

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 07:55:29 PM »
That makes good sense. I got confused as there was another member who recommended an alarm to sound when the production was complete. But that too makes little sense if one has to watch over it. Thank you