Author Topic: My first 320PPM batch, how is it?  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: My first 320PPM batch, how is it?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 01:52:42 AM »
I've been doing this for a number of years now and have never tried the cinnamon capping.

Question for cfnisbet, how much of the cinnamon tincture do I need to use in a liter of 320 ppm? From what I recall reading the colloidal silver gets a cinnamon flavour as well?
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

muhendisane

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 03:39:14 AM »
colloidal silver capped with gelatine is not suitable for spraying on an external wound. The gelatine capping is designed to cap the product on its journey through the stomach acid.

What is the technical reason for the gelatine to not to use on skin. Is it doing something bad or become a useless thing? Can you explain more, thanks.

The reason for i want to produce high ppm Colloidal Silver is, i have people around me and in my close relatives, they suffering bad skin infections and wounds. So 20ppm is being a bit weak for this purpose. I need to use higher ppms.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:48:18 AM by muhendisane »

Offline emanwols

• Participant
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 02:15:24 PM »
some on this forum have used gel capped topically with good results and others swear by non gel capped.
for me i inject gel capped into a deep gum pocket using a deep applicator and this has always worked for me-no toothache no tooth infection-despite my dentist not understanding why i am not in constant pain as there is plenty of gaps for nasty bacteria to get in and do their worst.
i also sometimes use non gel capped  and this also works
no stomach acid in my gums but it works.
i have no idea why but it works for me
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 02:33:42 PM by emanwols »

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2019, 07:22:52 PM »
I have been reading a lot about the uptake and metabolism of silver inside the body lately, as there are many myths circulating about the subject, and also to think about alternative capping agents. I have been using ionic silver, uncapped and citrate capped nano silver topically with great success, and gelatin capped nano silver internally, as suggested by the forum.
However, I noticed that most research paper about "in vivo" (rats!) application of nano silver against bacteria, virus and cancers use citrate or PVP capped nano silver, and I found this interesting study from 2013 that shows that uncapped nano silver is rendered virtually useless (as bactericide) when in presence of blood or FBS, because of the high adhesion of proteins in the blood (e.g. albumin).
Citrate and PVP capped nano silver, on the other hand, show very little adhesion, and high bactericidal effect (ionic silver was not tested, nor gelatin capped nano silver).
What is missing in this study is the mouth -> stomach -> intestinal route, but I was wondering what this study would mean for ingestion of gelatin capped nano silver. In theory, the gut enzymes will strip the gelatin off the nano silver, making it basically uncapped nano silver, with particles small enough to pass from the gut to the blood stream. But would it, in that case not be rendered inert as the study shows?
https://aac.asm.org/content/57/10/4945

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »
Do bear in mind that researchers either a) don't know how to make Colloidal Silver properly, or b) certainly don't know how to make it the way we do, so you have to read research papers while remembering this. For example, I saw a paper that said Colloidal Silver is lethal to fish; they did this by making Colloidal Silver by reducing silver nitrate and plonking some zebra fish into the water. As this method of making Colloidal Silver produces nitric acid, they were actually dumping the poor fish into dilute nitric acid and then using the results to say that the fish were showing signs of distress!

Leaving aside the cruelty involved, because I bet they didn't test the pH of the resulting solution, this is the same as the old joke about dogs having ears in their legs ..... because if you chop their legs off, they apparently don't move when the researcher gives the command "Come here".

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2019, 03:51:41 PM »
Do bear in mind that researchers either a) don't know how to make colloidal silver properly, or b) certainly don't know how to make it the way we do, so you have to read research papers while remembering this.

Your concerns are noted, and I agree to some extent. On the other hand, almost all studies describe how the nano silver was produced or obtained, and the labs generally have some tricks up their sleeve, such as dialysis, centrifugation, etc., to filter out the nano particles. In any case, it is through research that we can start understanding why some things work better than others, and it may lead to different production methods and more effective types of capping.
From my personal experience, I believe that gelatin-capped nano silver is effective as a systemic broad spectrum antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, but it would be great to better understand the reasons behind why it would work or not.

For instance, the ionic silver "believers" claim that they benefit from drinking large amounts of ionic silver oxide (with some 10-15% particles of unknown size). Theory says this cannot work, as the silver ions will be rendered useless in the mouth, stomach, gut and/or blood. But there is always a chance that we are overlooking something, and that the thousands of testimonials are actually correct, and science has just not been able to explain how this might work... I would feel very stupid to tell people over and over again that only gelatin capped nano silver will reach the blood stream and remain bactericidal, to be proven wrong by science in the next couple of years.

muhendisane

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2019, 03:15:49 PM »
What is the technical reason for the gelatine to not to use on skin. Is it doing something bad or become a useless thing? Can you explain more, thanks.

The reason for i want to produce high ppm colloidal silver is, i have people around me and in my close relatives, they suffering bad skin infections and wounds. So 20ppm is being a bit weak for this purpose. I need to use higher ppms.

Anyone have an answer to this question?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:21:18 AM by muhendisane »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
As far as is currently known, the gelatine capping prevents the silver from acting upon external wounds.

If you wish to use ppm higher than 20ppm externally, use cinnamon capping, which is known to work.

muhendisane

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »
I tried it.

Diluted the 320ppm to 60ppm and put it in a amber spray bottle carrying in my pocket and randomly using it on wounds and infections and for disinfect anything even on itching mosquito bites. It works very good. I am thinking does it always need to be ingested to uncap itself to work? Because it seems to work with this way also. What do you think about it?

I sprayed it (60ppm) to my relative's face he has very bad acne/pimple problem. He sprayed 4 times in a day and it mostly healed in a week. 

Is anyone else in here try it and get any results?

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2019, 10:52:32 PM »
I tend to disagree with the gelatine preventing the Colloidal Silver from working with external application.

Whenever I've cut myself, if I don't use anything, it takes weeks to heal.  When I give the wound a double coat of gel-capped Colloidal Silver, recoating every day or whenever I wash that part of my body, in a couple days its nearly completely healed.  I think the gelatine works like a Colloidal Silver laced bandage - nothing gets in and whats in there dies quickly. Something like that.

Your mileage may vary.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2019, 10:59:28 AM »
This is very important, and we need all results positive and negative, for the use of Colloidal Silver externally.

We already have versions that work, but if it can be shown that the capping fails when used externally, then we will then know that we don't have to make two versions for use internally and externally.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »
You still need "naked" around in case you get a stomach virus.  Unlike other internal uses, with a stomach virus you WANT the Colloidal Silver active IN the stomach or its not going to do very much.  Even still, a mere 4-6oz of 20PPM is usually enough to get rid of a stomach virus (once though I'd still take it for 3 or 4 days just to play it safe).

As I said, maybe its just me but it seems the gelatine doesn't get in the way externally.  I tried it because I remember reading another post or 3 here maybe years ago discussing this very thing and though I could be misremembering, what I am remembering is that there was some consensus that it worked well also externally which seems to be my experience.

Yeah, this would be great but I already make all mine gel capped except a quart of 80PPM (malto reduced as its a much better stabilizer for naked concentrations over 20PPM). From whats been said, karo isn't a good stabilizer over 20PPM but its fine if you're gel capping even at high PPM's which is what I do (convenient and a lighter color resulting product).  Someone said they believed the malto would get in the way of the gelcapping.  That might have been Kephra.

Oh yeah, if you're going to put the stuff in an ultrasonic humidifier to inhale it, don't use gelcapped. You want 20PPM "naked", karo or malto reduced but for 20PPM you don't need malto and I prefer karo.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 03:16:25 PM »
I don't use the 320 ppm gel capped externally on myself or on surfaces mostly because it's somewhat sticky. Sticky surfaces collect dirt and anything airborne. On the skin it tugs on the hair which is annoying. Not saying it doesn't work because I believe it would. Just don't like the stickiness. Once I get moved I'm going to have to try the cinnamon capping.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2019, 06:19:46 PM »
Here's an even simpler solution to your problem. For external use, dilute a little of the 320PPM down to maybe 40-60PPM.  THAT will fully dry and not be sticky. Just put the stuff on the cut and slightly around it.  Don't go dipping your whole forearm (for example) into it as yeah, that would pull on hairs.  Usually where there's a wound, there isn't any hair. Thats the only place you need to coat.  A few drops which is all it takes, let it dry another drop or two to make sure the whole of the cut is covered, let it dry and you're good.

If you use naked or something thats capped with something thats easily washed off, it will wash off quickly for getting it wet and then there's nothing there to fight off "bugs".  If you use gel capped at a low enough concentration, it will dry and now getting it wet and then drying the area, chances are good it won't have been wet long enough for the gelatine to start blooming where it could be washed off.  I generally recoat once a day but I wash and dry the area before I do that.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2019, 04:11:31 PM »
Sounds good using it for cuts and wounds that way. Thanks for the input.