Author Topic: Diluting 320ppm  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Diluting 320ppm
« on: December 13, 2016, 11:24:43 PM »
Why is it necessary to dilute?

I just tried a mouthful as a mouthwash and the only thing I noticed was it really frothed up but beyond that
couldn't taste anything.

Would it not be the case that getting 2 - 5 ppm into the blood would take like, not time at all if one took a cup of 320
as a "big hit" to clear something up.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Diluting 320ppm
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:35:10 PM »
There is no law that says you have to dilute it, but we do it to dilute the stomach acid and flush it into the small intestine quicker.  That may or not happen, we really don't know.  Its also so that no one thinks they can drink an entire 250ml dose of 320 ppm at one time, which could be dangerous.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:34:02 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

sbmoore

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:57:18 PM »
Kephra...not an expert here by any means...getting ready to demonstrate that for you...Can I make 320ppm Colloidal Silver in a 1 quart jar but set the Elite for 2 qts, therefore getting enough silver for 2 qts and then, after finished, add a quart of distilled water or RO water to it to dilute it to 320ppm for 2 quarts???  Seems to me it would work but need your advice before I poison myself.

thanx

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »
The problem with doing that is that you would be making 640 ppm silver, which may be greater than the capping agent can handle. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.