Author Topic: Cinnamon - a polyphenol -- alchohol that acts as an acid  (Read 7750 times)

bsilverman444

Re: Cinnamon - a polyphenol -- alchohol that acts as an acid
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
Unbelievable! And they just abandon them like that. Thank goodness for your cardiologist. So then how did you discover that colloidal gold could help?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 04:34:25 PM »
Well, I already knew that gold was an old treatment for arthritis.  When I was a lot shorter than I am today, my father used to get gold injections in his knee.  That was the spark that sent me looking into gold. 

The bad thing about the immune system is that it is easy to prime it to fight something, but its extremely difficult to selectively turn it off again.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

bsilverman444

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 05:11:51 PM »
Do they still do gold injections?

Meaning that the immune system will start attacking the wrong things?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »
Do they still do gold injections?
I don't think so.  The ionic gold was too neurotoxic and couldn't be done continuously.

Meaning that the immune system will start attacking the wrong things?
Meaning that once the immune system learns to attack something, like bacteria, it doesn't easily forget.  Normally this is a good thing, but with a rogue vaccine like Lymerix which primes the immune system against a persons own cartilage, its a very bad thing.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.