Production Techniques and Chemistry > Colloidal Gold Production

Production is creating what size and particle type

(1/3) > >>

RedDogJT:
I ran across a study for my illness that is showing positive results for remylenation of lesions. But they keep calling their colloidal gold nanocrystals? :o
Any idea if they are creating something different than the recipes published here?  Nanoparticle verse Nanocrystal? Same thing? Different?
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/892250
https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03993171

RedDogJT:
Well, Bill, I followed your instructions as closely as I could with the tools I had and it looks like I managed to make my first batch of colloidal gold spot on!
Thank you for working out all the details.  The Gold Chloride from SaltLakeMetals worked perfectly!!  So simple a cave man like me could do it.  :P

imcool:

--- Quote from: RedDogJT on April 21, 2020, 01:24:45 AM ---Well, Bill, I followed your instructions as closely as I could with the tools I had and it looks like I managed to make my first batch of colloidal gold spot on!
Thank you for working out all the details.  The Gold Chloride from SaltLakeMetals worked perfectly!!  So simple a cave man like me could do it.  :P

--- End quote ---

hi, i have a question, how much gold chloride solution did you use, it seems that GC solution is not cheap, can you provide some data on how much chloride yields how much collidal gold water please

Gene:
Look at the quickstart guide on the forum.  All is explained.

1ml of 1% gold chloride from salt lake metals makes 250ml of 40PPM colloidal gold.

For all intents and purposes, 1ml = 20 eyedropper drops if you have no way of measuring a volume that small.  For this small an amount, a graduated pipette may be your only bet. Eyedroppers are cheap (wink). Graduated pipettes, not.

cfnisbet:
I would buy an oral-dosing syringe. They are very cheap and extremely accurate. The only problem in the UK is that if you ask for one in a UK pharmacist, they look at you really strangely like "why does an old man like you want to do drugs?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version