Author Topic: SilverTron Elite II  (Read 1630 times)

Offline George

• Expert
  • Participant
SilverTron Elite II
« on: February 08, 2016, 07:18:50 PM »
The SilverTron Elite II is what you need to make colloidal silver production easy!
It is a superbly built unit that comes with all you need to get started making colloidal silver from low, all the way up to high ppm.
The screen gives all the info one needs to be sure that they are on the right track. It has a unique retro style interface that is simple yet elegant. All functions are clear and easy to implement. The instructions too are clear and precise. Everything is perfect actually!  :D

Having owned another commercial colloidal silver generator (I wont mention the 'Dogs' name  ;) ) I can vouch that this colloidal silver generator is something worth buying. It is backed up by scientific research and methods of producing quality colloidal silver that is safe to use.

The SilverTron Elite is worth every $ and I hope Kephra continues to make them for a long time.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: SilverTron Elite II
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:52:05 PM »
It has a unique retro style interface
Retro?  Hey, I resemble that remark :)
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

wing_and_a_prayer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 05:31:48 PM »
Maybe eventually I'll go ahead and purchase one of these.  However, I just bought a generator a month ago, and have already used it several times so can't exactly send it back.  :(  Now that I know about this forum, would love to have made my purchase from the "retro" guy. 

Offline George

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 07:30:11 PM »
@wing_and_a_prayer
You maybe can still send it back. Most have a 30 day money back system. I am sure they don't think that you would be just admiring their product for 30 days!
I too had bought one and send then I sent it back. It is the only logical thing to do after reading the info on this forum.
Get a SilverTron!