Author Topic: Monoatomic Gold?  (Read 4262 times)

123qwe

Monoatomic Gold?
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:41:32 PM »
i've seen this video a long time ago but i never bother to try it since i wouldn't know if it's legit or not anyways, and also would have trouble to buy some of the materials here where i live.

have anyone tried that, is it real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8IKtIhMnI&feature=youtu.be

John

Re: Monoatomic Gold?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:30:05 PM »
Here is a link, maybe it´s helping you about the yes and no´s.

http://zz.com/WhiteGoldWeb/home.htm

Greetings

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:03:25 PM »
The video is pretty much bull crap.
The first half of the video is making gold chloride, using hydrogen peroxide instead of nitric acid to oxidize the gold.  Its still gold chloride.  Putting it in the stainless steel pot reduced the gold chloride to gold metal which remains in the pot.
Neutralizing the acid just makes more sodium chloride which precipitates out because its above its solubility limit.
Bottom line, it doesn't make monoatomic gold and its a waste of time and gold.

I'm still hoping to get some real monoatomic gold from David Hudson, but its not looking real probable.  He owes me some for being an investor in his plant which got destroyed.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

123qwe

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 03:23:36 PM »
haha Kephra, that sucks :(

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 03:50:14 PM »
Yeah it sucks that DH lost his plant.  I am sure it was sabotaged.  As an investor, I was supposed to get a share of the plants output.  Well, you win some, and you lose some.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Ricardoplate

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 02:25:45 AM »
hello keprha i lost my old username . Anyway just one question is monoatomic golf better than colloidal gold? thank you

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 02:51:14 AM »
Considering there is no way to make actual monoatomic gold, colloidal gold is definitely better.  The only person who may have made monoatomic gold was David Hudson.  All the methods published on the internet are bogus.  None of them meet the attibutes which Hudson described. 

Ricardoplate

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 03:10:53 AM »
excellent keprha!! is so amazing you knowledge and the way you share. Thanks god you here to learn from. thank you again.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 03:17:03 AM »
The simplest way to tell if a substance is really monoatomic gold (ORMUS/ORMES) is to see if it is repelled by a magnet. Hudson material is repulsed by magnet.  If its not repelled, its not monoatomic. 

BTW, I have personally spoken with David Hudson a long time ago, and I was an investor in his plant until it got shut down by sabotage.

frosty305

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 01:07:45 AM »
Kepra, you knew David Hudson ?   I heard that he had heart problems and never used the Monatomic Gold himself.  Is he still living ?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 01:14:33 AM »
As far a I know he is still living, and yes he claims he never took any himself. 

anax

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 10:11:11 PM »
So if there is no way to make Monoatomic gold , as you said, than Hudston do not make it... he finds them in nature and extracking it...isn't it?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 11:26:40 PM »
There is no way for you to make it unless you can read and decipher his patents and have a lot of money to spend.  Hudson spent millions of $ on his quest.  He did make it, but its not something doable for us mortals.

anax

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
Do you know in which state an element should be in oreder to be characterised as monoatomic? It has more electrons...?no electrons at all?Just state it theoriticaly. Thanks

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »
Monoatomic means 1 single atom with a full complement of electrons (not ionic).  Unless there is only 1 atom present, transition metals including silver and gold form clusters of atoms.