Author Topic: Gold Particles Sizes?  (Read 4709 times)

bsilverman444

Gold Particles Sizes?
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:23:34 PM »
I came across this site when looking to see if anyone is selling colloidal gold in canada.

http://canadiancolloids.com/page2.html#one

His production claims of 1000 liters a day sound absurd. I cant do the math but seems impossible at first glance.

kscmac

Re: Gold Particles Sizes?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
Can be done with an industrial setup, lots of gold to be needed for anodes! Somebody would have to dump a lot of money into this. That part does not sound like most people would invest into.

bsilverman444

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
Yes, I am very dubious, partly cuz i dont think there is that big a market for it here. It would also take a truck load of distilled water. If i lived closer to them, i would try to go see them, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »
He claims he is selling monoatomic gold.  Not possible.  He no doubt selling gold chloride, which is anything but colloidal!
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

bsilverman444

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 05:15:09 AM »
Hhhhmmm, so he's a fraud of some sort then?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 11:36:49 AM »
Hhhhmmm, so he's a fraud of some sort then?
In my opinion, yes.  His site is full of made up misinformation and shows that he is clueless.

For example:
Producing colloidal ions also produces microwater out of the distilled water used.
This quote shows he doesn't know the difference between an ion and a colloid, and there is no such thing as microwater.

And:
Colloidal minerals in solution are the pure mineral element in an ionic form.
I would never take anything he is selling because ionic gold is toxic!

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

bsilverman444

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
Thanks for pointing out those things.

What do you think of his claims of producing such huge quantities?

Is ionic gold red?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
Ionic gold is yellow. 

There is not that kind of market for colloidal gold, but a person can put anything they want on their website to make it look like there is such a demand, and therefore the product must be good.

bsilverman444

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
Right, now i recall he says the best colloidal gold is yellow and that is what he says his is, except in all his photo's it is red. Go figure!

I have visited a friend yesterday who had surgery on his neck to try to repair damage from a car accident 20 years ago. He his struggle to learn to walk again and his hands have limited use. I noticed the muscles in his forearms are all gone and his hands are very thin. Would this be called myopathy? Do you think colloidal gold may help in this type of situation?