Author Topic: Amalgams andCS  (Read 1147 times)

Fuggs

Amalgams andCS
« on: January 12, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
Reading through some papers on mercury toxicity and amalgams, I came across the Onibasu website, which basically says we are crazy to use Colloidal Silver. Kephra do you have any input on this please?

The site say:

"I understand the benefits of silver and how well it kills off
pathogens. Its highly advocated by many.

Amalgam is highly advocated by the majority of dentists, and of the population.

Thimerosal preserved vaccines are highly advocated by the majority of physicians.

They're just as wrong as the fools who advocate colloidal silver.

Never use it. Mercurochrome and merthiolate kill pathogens just as well, and for the same reason. All
heavy metals are great biocides. They kill all life. Since you are alive,they aren't any
better for you than for the pathogens."

The benefits of silver are you have a good chance of developing epilepsy orgoing insane
with mood instability. These are permanent conditions. Not a very worthwhile price to
pay for modest temporary relief from whatever pathogen it was you could have gotten rid
of permanently by detoxing.

Andy

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Amalgams andCS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »
Well the body of research does not support that idea.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Argentum

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 06:27:13 PM »
They're just as wrong as the fools who advocate colloidal silver.

My take on it is the use of the term "colloidal silver." No one in a research position uses that term, as it isn't defined as to what it means. Even the blue man (Paul Karason) was drinking "colloidal silver", but it was really ionic silver.

If you want to look into research of silver nano-particles, use the term "agNP" in the search bar.

Argentum

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:56:10 PM »
Exactly!
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 10:21:13 PM »
The instant first sign that the website referred to is rubbish, is the remark that silver is a "heavy metal". It is not.

Neither are you likely to remove pathogens by detoxing.

Garbage, all garbage.

The UN has no upper limit for the presence of silver in drinking water, and those Americans living over the Comstock Lode are well and not suffering from any illness. This is not the case with Mercury.

Fuggs

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 04:28:41 PM »
That was about my take on it all.

Happy to say Kephra the original generator you made me some years ago and sent here to the UK (cant remember how long it is now!!)  is still going strong after hundreds of gallons of Colloidal Silver.
Quality workmanship.
well done, thanks