Author Topic: Two questions  (Read 501 times)

Johnnywonderful

Two questions
« on: May 21, 2020, 02:58:18 PM »
I read an article this morning I found thru the Silvertron Face Book page. In the article, someone mentioned that you could make clear colloidal silver. How is this possible. I am not very scientific, but I was under the impression that if you didnt have color, it has to be ionic silver.

2nd, can anyone recommend a descent alternative to the Silvertron. Knowing the amps,volts, and run time, I would think it could be pretty basic.

Thanks in advance, John

Offline imcool

• Participant
Re: Two questions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 03:58:41 PM »
I read an article this morning I found thru the Silvertron Face Book page. In the article, someone mentioned that you could make clear colloidal silver. How is this possible. I am not very scientific, but I was under the impression that if you didnt have color, it has to be ionic silver.

2nd, can anyone recommend a descent alternative to the Silvertron. Knowing the amps,volts, and run time, I would think it could be pretty basic.

Thanks in advance, John
Alternative is to make it yourself. read forums and you will know how to make it yourself. ;)

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Re: Two questions
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
How can we detect this colour vs detecting pure ionic? Can we shine a certain light on it or something to tell the difference?