Author Topic: Anyone selling colloidal gold tablets? Want to do 30mg/day  (Read 2752 times)

pirepol

Anyone selling colloidal gold tablets? Want to do 30mg/day
« on: July 22, 2020, 07:33:50 PM »
Hi,
I found out about colloidal gold and a study showing it's beneficial effects on cognition. Altough I'm very sceptical, I can afford to gamble some of my money to try the thing.

I need about 30mg/day for maybe a month. Or 1-2 weeks for the beginning with the goal to check whether it can cause any noticeable nootropic effect.

I do not find any vendor selling in that amount. I found aurosol product used to sell 10mg/pill, but it's discontinued. Those colloidal gold liquids are like 20 ppm (20mg/L) and I can't afford to buy a litre of the substance per day.

Where can I buy some of the product to check whether it does something for me?

P.S. any personal reports of the substance causing any improvement in wellness or enhanced cognition are very welcome. I would also welcome reports claiming it did 0 effect, because I seek to know the truth about it, altough I doubt such people are visiting this forum.

Cheers

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: Anyone selling colloidal gold tablets? Want to do 30mg/day
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 11:47:49 AM »
No-one currently sells this product; it's something you have to make for yourself.

pirepol

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 01:39:47 PM »
Why so? I see aurasol used to be sold in tablets.

Where can I buy high potency liquid? As I said, I'm looking to repelicate 30mg/day dosage. I cannot buy those 20PPM liquids and drink a liter of it per day.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 03:05:29 PM »
The company supplying these tablets has gone out of business.

If you are resident in the USA, then the fastest, quickest and simplest method of making whatever strength or volume of colloidal gold that you require, is to purchase from Salt Lake Metals, who will sell Gold Chloride to you in whatever amount you can afford. The recipe is in the colloidal gold production threads.

There is simply no better manufacturing process, and it is cheaper that the tablets that used to be sold.

pirepol

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 04:21:59 PM »
I'm in eastern europe (lithuania). Is it viable to buy a pre-made liquid from a user on this forum? Would you sell to me?

I know there will be many gotchas, unforeseen issues if I tried to make it myself, always happens.

RedDogJT

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 01:32:20 AM »
IF you can get Gold Chloride as a 1% solution, it is so simple to make even and idiot can do it.
If you can make a cup of tea you can make Colloidal Gold. 
Focus your efforts on finding a supplier in your Country instead of trying to convince someone to sell your some.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 02:46:24 AM »
As I said in another topic, an alternative is to buy gold chloride powder.  Thats the route a friend in Austria went.  The amount is different because 1% gold chloride with 1% gold content requires more gold chloride powder to get there.  Once you have your 1% gold chloride, the rest, as was said, is about as complicated as making tea.

pirepol

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 11:29:48 AM »
Cool. So I want to do 30mg colloidal gold/day for 4 weeks. Would you estimate the cost?

1. How much 1% gold chloride do I need?
2. What's a supplier of gold chloride in europe? Preferrably eastern europe
3. Link to the most idiot proof guide?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 01:08:05 PM »
You will need to search in your own language, as this is likely to be the cheapest option and delivery costs will be cheaper. The amounts are in the colloidal gold production threads.

pirepol

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 05:21:06 PM »
Searched, nobody sells it in my country. Must buy from abroad.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 05:13:41 PM »
Although there are some sources of Gold Chloride from chemical supply houses, it is difficult to come across. This is why the electrolysis method is so useful. I suggest you try this method, as the parts required are also useful for Colloidal Silver production and not just Colloidal Gold.

bcboy

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 06:00:21 PM »
Hi,
I found out about colloidal gold and a study showing it's beneficial effects on cognition. Altough I'm very sceptical, I can afford to gamble some of my money to try the thing.

I need about 30mg/day for maybe a month. Or 1-2 weeks for the beginning with the goal to check whether it can cause any noticeable nootropic effect.

I do not find any vendor selling in that amount. I found aurosol product used to sell 10mg/pill, but it's discontinued. Those colloidal gold liquids are like 20 ppm (20mg/L) and I can't afford to buy a litre of the substance per day.

Where can I buy some of the product to check whether it does something for me?

P.S. any personal reports of the substance causing any improvement in wellness or enhanced cognition are very welcome. I would also welcome reports claiming it did 0 effect, because I seek to know the truth about it, altough I doubt such people are visiting this forum.

Cheers

This is my setup.

DC Power Supply Variable 60V/5A Switching Regulated 4-Digital Power is what I use.
https://www.amazon.com/Power-Adjustable-Switching-Regulated-Engineers/dp/B07TSCNWVR/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=DC%2BPower%2BSupply%2BVariable%2B60V%2F5A%2BSwitching%2BRegulated%2B4-Digital%2BPower&qid=1593374195&sr=8-14&th=1

And it doesn't cost 699 dollars.

SH-2 Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer Mixer Dual Control with 1 inch Stir Bar.

https://www.amazon.com/Plate-Magnetic-Stirrer-Mixer-Control/dp/B07MTCM6Z9/ref=sr_1_7?crid=37MJ95PHB5DZ1&dchild=1&keywords=hot+plate+magnetic+stirrer&qid=1593376433&sprefix=hot+plate+mag%2Caps%2C600&sr=8-7

This is one from the UK;

https://www.samuelfindings.co.uk/bullion/wire/fine_gold_wire

They title it 'fine', although also offer a 22Ct, so I assume that this is 24Ct. I am currently looking for gold wire suppliers.

There is also https://www.cooksongold.com/Wire/Q9999-Fine-Gold-Wire-1.00mm-Fully--Annealed-Reels-prcode-hry-100 offering free UK delivery for orders over £25, which would be easy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:10:43 PM by bcboy »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 10:38:45 AM »
Good equipment; you have chosen well. This is the supplier of Gold III Chloride in Europe that I found.

https://www.fishersci.co.uk/gb/en/catalog/search/tab1

Select the Homepage. Then change to your country/language.

pirepol

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 12:43:36 PM »
If I want to try 30mg/day of colloidal gold for 30 days (total 30*30 = 900mg), how much of 1% gold chloride do I need to buy? 100mL because 100mL = 1g?

pirepol

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »
Guys, I found a vendor, 3-4 days. Can you confirm 1% gold chloride 100mL will be enough for my experiment? 30mg/day for 30 days

Cheers