Production Techniques and Chemistry > Colloidal Silver Production

Colloidal Nano Silver-Its Production Method, Properties, Standards...

<< < (3/3)

FlyingDutchman:

--- Quote from: Neofizz on October 09, 2019, 06:23:51 PM ---The article seemed quite thorough but there were things that left me with strong disagreements, like using de-ionized water instead of distilled water.

I can agree with production in total darkness (a little difficult) but using specific wavelengths of light to reduce then keeping it refrigerated in the dark afterwards tells me that it isn't really stable.

He's very focused on not introducing any chemistry, while we're focused on using food chemistry to control the particle size and keep it stable in addition to speeding up production.

So we have a product that is easy to make and stable while he has a product that is difficult to make and not so stable.

Kephra's methods win again!  :)

--- End quote ---

Neofizz, I tend to agree with you, Kephra always wins, lol! At least when we talk about LVDC methods, green synthesis, etc.
On the other hand, I have been in contact with a company called Aure here in Brazil, who have perfected the process of the High Voltage Plasma Arc method, allowing for larger volumes of stabilized nano silver with very small particles size. In this method, the nano particles are stabilized by the water itself (OH structures around the nano sphere), i.e. micelles. From what I understand, Hans Laroo was looking for a similar technique, creating micelles using UV radiation (Here at the São Paulo UNESP university they use Xeon lamps), at lower voltage. I guess he never really succeeded (sold the patent to some company, and then... nothing?), but that does not mean that the principle is not viable.

Nerenul:
Can someone explain to me what monoatomic silver is and if it is a safe option?

kephra:
Monoatomic silver does not exist.
Single atoms of silver will always combine to make larger particles because single atoms do not have sufficient electrical charge to negate the van der waals force of attraction which causes single atoms and small clusters to aggregate.

Monoatomic silver and gold is nothing but a scam.

Nerenul:
Thank you so much for clarifying my question. I spend a lot of money on purchasing it, before finding this forum and now trying to make it ourselves. Live and learn!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version