Author Topic: Advise about sinusitis  (Read 3762 times)

xchatter

Advise about sinusitis
« on: March 13, 2017, 12:40:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just started with the silver and the first thing I want to do is help my chronic sinusitis.
I am unable to live without any nose spray for a single day even. :( My nose blocks and I can't breathe. And this is for many years now.

I have made a 20pp ionic solution and put it in a small spray bottle from some nose medicine. I spray into my nose 3-4 times a day. I have dramatic success. I feel a lot better(not best), but I don't need my nose medicine. I stopped using the nose medicine since the first time I used the silver spray.
I decided to use the ionic solution, because I thought that my problem is not internally and ionic will do better than true colloid.
So my questions are:
 - Am I right to use ionic solution or should I move to true colloid?
 - Is it OK for me doing it this way(I didn't want the Neti Pot)? I mean that since I spray into my nose, eventually the liquid will go into my throat and then in the stomach. I don't want to turn blue. (:
 - For how long should I use it? I thought of doing it for 10 days and stop.
 - Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance. I am looking forward ot educate myself. :)

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
Re: Advise about sinusitis
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:24:57 PM »
xchatter,

My wife and I have used IS/Colloidal Silver for our sinus problems for about 2 years now.  We started off with ionic silver for probably the first 9 months.  Then we switched to 20-40 ppm colloidal silver/Karo reduced. 

My sinuses and allergies aren't that bad, but my wife would get sinus infections several times a year.  She uses the colloidal silver in a spray bottle several times a day.  She hasn't had a sinus infection in 1 1/2-2 years.  No ill effects have been experienced by either of us.

It has been a miracle!

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

xchatter

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 06:09:45 AM »
Thanks for the reply :)
So you find that true colloid is the better and more effective solution for the sinuses?
And do you guys use it all the time or I misunderstood? I thought that it should cure your problem and then you can stop using it until you have a problem again.

I was reading somewhere that ionic should be for external use(but does the spraying in the sinuses count as external?) and true colloid should be used for internal purpose, so it gets in the blood.
Can anyone clear this out to me guys or point me to an article over here if this was discussed?

If true colloid is best in all cases, then I should make only true colloid. :)

Brent

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 02:35:57 PM »
xchatter,

I have allergies to most pollens spring through autumn, which regularly has led to sinus infections. February 2016 I started using colloidal silver, not encapsulated just reduced with Karo syrup, in my nasal spray; not one case of sinus infections since then. I believe it is safer then using ionic silver. Of course, it doesn’t stop my allergies, but the sinus infections usually led to bad head colds and even worse. The nasal spray with colloid silver put a stop to that.

Brent

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 01:28:09 AM »
   When I say my wife uses it all the time, I mean when her allergies start acting up.  And with age it's happening pretty often.  But if that has to be 3 out of 4 weeks a month then so be it.  This ounce of prevention can't be beat.  Using it in the nasal passages would be considered internal.

Brent is right on the money!

We only use colloidal silver UNCAPPED  BECAUSE IT WORKS JUST AS WELL AS IONIC silver.  Plus you will never have to worry about a blue nose, if that's even possible.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 06:54:33 AM »
xchatter,

Buy the way welcome to the forum.  There is lots of info on using vaporizers and mists in the unrelated chatter section under alternative medicine.  Do a search on the 1st page top left.  That way you get all the results of your search term.

Bobby

Correction: that should be under colloidal silver and health for the search!

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 12:28:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum xchatter!

Two years ago I went to my doctor to deal with sinus infection that was quite painful. He sold me his snake oil (pharma brand) which was quite expensive ($50). It didn't work at all. I knew about colloidal silver but had not gotten very involved with it till then.

Now I have colloidal silver in an old Saliinex spray pump bottle. Using the 20 ppm Karo reduced flavour in it.

I originally tried the ionic silver because I didn't know how to make the colloidal silver back then. I prefer the colloidal silver flavour because it doesn't burn like the ionic does/did. I have to use it more to knock out the infection but it's preferred over the burning of the ionic.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

xchatter

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 04:17:49 AM »
Thanks everyone for the hints. :) I will very soon start with the colloidal, I am just getting all the stuff. Until then I will use a bit more the ionic I have.

Offline FromTheDen

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »
Thanks for asking the question!

I been getting sinus headaches the last few weeks from allergies. I've had to take an antihistamine & aspirin more often than I like, even in the middle of the night. I did not occur to me to try colloidal silver since it was allergy related.

Well after reading these posts, I figured why not? I squirted a few shots of 20ppm reduced Colloidal Silver with a nasal sprayer in each nostril, and whether it was the Colloidal Silver or simply a bit of a flush, it took care of the headache.

Sweet!

caneman

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 04:24:28 PM »
using an air pressurized nebulizer with 50ppm Colloidal Silver was a game changer for me and chronic sinus infections...

sbmoore

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 02:17:54 PM »
OK, so I am NOT an expert but wanted to clarify what I am reading here....you are getting GREAT results with 20 or 50ppm Colloidal Silver in either air pressured nebulizers or just small spray bottles?  My brother has had chronic sinus infections for that last 40 years that I can recall and I just spoke to him about using Colloidal Silver....I am getting ready to send him some I have made and was trying to decide on the best method of application....

caneman

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 04:52:19 PM »
50ppm or 20ppm both work for me, I use 50ppm just because I can make ... if he has chronic sinus infection problems then he will probably use it every day or twice per day for a while, then I would use 20ppm uncapped... do one breathing treatment daily for 30 days using the 20 ppm and the air pressurized nebulizer and see what happens!

I know Kephra recommends using a vaporizer instead, maybe he can chime in and share with you how he does this...

Online kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »
The problem with a nebulizer is that the amount of Colloidal Silver dispensed is so small.  An ultrasonic vaporizer put out a lot more Colloidal Silver in a shorter time.  I just put Colloidal Silver in the humidifier, just enough to fill the chamber underneath the tank.  It only takes a couple seconds breathing the mist that comes out to fully saturate the nasal cavity and sinuses.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

caneman

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 07:45:26 PM »
Im going to give the ultrasonic humidifier a try as it might only take a minute or less to use when needed, right now the air pressurized nebulizer takes 30 min to use... I'll report back and see if I get the same results

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 09:07:21 PM »
caneman,

Go with the ultrasonic humidifier.  It will get the job done quick.  Do just like Kephra said and just fill the bottom of the unit.  You can use it over a couple days before replacing it.

Bobby