Author Topic: Gel capped for external use  (Read 811 times)

Nerenul

Gel capped for external use
« on: December 26, 2019, 04:30:44 PM »
Is it ok to use gel capped Colloidal Silver for cuts and burns? Or is the uncapped more beneficial?

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Gel capped for external use
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 06:30:19 PM »
I'm not sure about burns though I do know even 20PPM "naked" immediately takes the sting out of it and putting it on many times over the first day letting it dry on the spot really helps speed healing. Yeah, this kind of amazed me. Your mileage may vary.

Regarding gel-capped, thats all I use anymore though higher PPM (usually 80PPM).

What I've found is that not only does this speed healing, it kind of forms an "invisible bandaid" over the area thats "medicated" and NOTHING gets in.  And then, since gelatine takes time to bloom and dissolve, you really only have to put more on maybe once a day AFTER your shower or bath.

There has been some back and forth here over the years and the general consensus is that surprisingly, gel capped works as well if not better externally than non-gel capped.

My personal belief is what I described above but of course, this is just my experience.  Try it for yourself.

Nerenul

Re: Gel capped for external use
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 07:16:20 PM »
Actually, that makes perfect sense. Thanks so much.