Author Topic: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?  (Read 15970 times)

valdor21

Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:27:20 AM »
I'm just curious what some other forum members are using to make colloidal gold.

here is my current colloidal gold recipe:
1000 ML
2 grams maltodextrin
2 drops inverted sugar
0.5 grams sodium chloride (morton table salt)

i get a glowing ruby red very beautiful.
so far this has yielded the best results and no fall out as of yet 7 day mark.   7.8 PH not sure if thats acturate.
share your recipes i'm very interested

valdor21

Re: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:20:25 PM »
1000 ML
2 g maltodextrin
2 drops inverted sugar
0.5 g sodium chloride (morton table salt)
1 g sodium citrate

that's everything.
promise.

samiam

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
500ml water + 1/2 table spoon maltodextrin + 25mg gold chloride + 20 drops sodium carbonate

Neopol

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 02:32:35 AM »
More replies, please. How about glucose as a substitute for maltodextrin?

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 04:34:30 AM »
500ml water + 1/2 table spoon maltodextrin + 25mg gold chloride + 20 drops sodium carbonate

I think you could get away with adding 4 drops of 1 molar sodium carbonate.  That seems like quite a bit!
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

valdor21

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 05:30:23 AM »
I'm wondering if anyone has tried sodium carbonate with electrolysis.  i'd love to see more recipes as well.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 06:13:43 AM »
All the recipes are in the Quickstart Formulas page.

I think most of the readers on this forum follow those formulas.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone has tried sodium carbonate with electrolysis.  i'd love to see more recipes as well.
Sodium carbonate will work against you.  The purpose of sodium carbonate in the silver formulas is to raise the pH high enough to activate the sugar based reducing agent, and the sodium also prevents most of the cathode plating.

With gold, there is already a lot of sodium from the sodium chloride, and electrolyzing sodium chloride produces sodium hydroxide which activates the maltodextrin. 

Making colloidal gold electrolytically is a collection of tradeoffs.  Thats why the best way to make it is to start with gold chloride and skip the electrolysis.

As an experiment:

Mix up your electrolyte with the salt and maltodextrin, but do not heat it or electrolyze it.  Set it aside, stored the same way as you stored your finished colloidal gold.  Wait a couple days.  Does it have long strands of maltodextrin?

Here is another formula:

Make 1 gallon of electrolyte:
1 gal distilled water
1/2 level teaspoon salt
1/2 level teaspoon citrate
1 tablespoon cinnamon extract

Use 250 ml electrolyte
Electrolyze 30 minutes at 300 ma

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

samiam

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »
[/quote I think you could get away with adding 4 drops of 1 molar sodium carbonate.  That seems like quite a bit!
[/quote]

it's per the kephra's receipe. '10 drops for 250ml'

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
Quote from: samiam
I think you could get away with adding 4 drops of 1 molar sodium carbonate.  That seems like quite a bit!

it's per the kephra's receipe. '10 drops for 250ml'
Please note that the recipes I give are not claimed to be optimal, only that they work for me, and others who have tried them on the forum.  Feel free to experiment with them.  Other factors such as the electrode spacing, amount of submerged gold anode and cathode, amount of stirring etc.  affect the results.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

valdor21

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »
my recipe as of right now
1L Cup
0.5 Sodium Chloride
0.4 Sodium Citrate
2.0 Maltodextrin
0.4 Sodium Citrate at the end
.500ma

Retains a beautiful ruby red/ deep red glow. No sugar. I remove the top and let some of the gases cook out of it.  120c the entire time / 500 stir
still gets agglomeration at the bottom. you can always use a coffee filter to get rid of it. i have learned to live with it. my next goal is to try cinnamon extract.

pawelk

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »
Mine is simple:

500ml distilled water
240 mg table salt -   240mg
500 mg Maltodextrin

30-35 min
I use for it 30V 830mA power supply

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 04:55:10 AM »
Chemical Method: I call it, "The Amerivich Method" 20ppm

In 1 Liter  of distilled water, bring water to a subtle boil.

- Add 7 drops of 1 molar sodium carbonate.

- Add 40* drops of high potency cinnamon extract (unless you already know how to make high quality herbal extracts, I recommend buying this at a health food store or online. Gaia Herbs makes the best).

- Add 40 drops (2mL) of 1% Gold Chloride (Salt Lake Metals)

- Let boil for 10 min then set in the sun to cool (UV rays are also good stabilizers and are used in the lab to control particle size)

- It is important when using this formula to add ingredients in this order. If you change the order of the ingredients, it sometimes renders different results that seem "unfinished" or may take up to 15 min for the reaction to occur. Its a matter of setting the right conditions, then putting the Gold Chloride into those perfect conditions. With this formula, the reaction is instant.

* The only reason I can get away with less drops (I actually only need 1/4 of this amount to get the same result) is because of the high potency of my extract. Please do not use cinnamon extract in this amount if you are making a mild extract as per the directions on this forum has shown. It is best to buy this from a reputable dealer, or, if you own a soxhlet, then you already know how to make a good extract.  ;)

valdor21

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 05:57:47 AM »
silverfalcon does your colloidal gold discolor after a few days when you use that method? for me after i opened a bottle after around the 4 day mark i'd start to see discoloration, it would start turning purple. i add the sodium citrate to stabilize it. i can even leave the top off and let it breathe and it will never discolor.  i never tried it with such a high ma though that might make the difference.

i will be making some Gold Chloride soon i have been accumulating a few grams of gold. so i'll be trying that formula eventually.

pawelk

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 07:06:54 AM »
I usually used it up within a couple of weeks, but one batch, which was left for a couple of months, I've noticed slight change in color, going into red/purple.
I will try sodium citrate next time I do it. Thanks for the tip...