Author Topic: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?  (Read 15968 times)

kvark1

Re: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
and this scheme looks like running

this transformer

this resistance R 50 Ohm 1000 watt

and this gold electrodes

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
And now a question for You: how to accurately determine the presence or absence of
chlorine residues gold or silver chlorine???
There is no need if you use a reducing agent in your solution.  Silver and gold are among the easiest metals to reduce from their ionic state.  But we don't add any chlorine compounds to our silver, or our gold processes unless making gold by electrolysis, where it is absolutely necessary.  Its not a problem.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kvark1

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 05:28:41 PM »
I am very concerned about the presence of gold ions, which are not lit from the light bulb. Where pure colloidal state of metal, there is a scattering of light and generation of mists.

Tyndall effect (light scattering colloidal particles). Left a glass of colloidal solution

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 05:35:24 PM »
I may not use your method yet, but thank you very much for posting the excellent pictures. We never know when a different technique may add something to our knowledge, and there is no such thing as useless knowledge.

I was very interested to see the results. Might I suggest you also try the low-voltage method given on the forum to compare it for yourself?

kvark1

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »
Thank you very much. I am very interested in this way of low voltage. And I will try and be sure about this report. Very nice that there are on the planet Earth people, who are not indifferent to the spiritual and physical health of other people. This is very important in our days!!!

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »
I am very concerned about the presence of gold ions, which are not lit from the light bulb. Where pure colloidal state of metal, there is a scattering of light and generation of mists.

Tyndall effect (light scattering colloidal particles). Left a glass of colloidal solution

If made from only distilled water, and high voltage, you probably do have left over gold ions. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kvark1

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 06:58:51 PM »
This is pure (99.99%) gold suspended in distilled water. The gold’s form is colloidal and is measured in microns (millionths of a meter in diameter). The color you see is rather like a shadow of a microscopic view and that shadow confirms the gold’s presence.

In nature only plants can produce gold in such small particles. Our imitation of nature here is to apply high voltage AC current between pure gold electrodes that are submerged in distilled water. The arc exchange suspends gold particulate in the solution. How is it of benefit to people, animals, or any living thing in nature? I personally cannot say yet. Feeling or knowing something intuitively is a far cry from a stack of double-blind, placebo based tests, which I for one, choose never to waste my research time doing, since I’ve nothing to prove to anyone other than myself.

Drinking the gold solution gives me a sense of well-being and a feeling that I’ve gained a higher level of mental clarity. So, although we’ve only been making and using the gold solution a relatively short while, I already know we will never be without it again.

By the way, this capability to imitate nature’s effect isn’t a recent discovery as some may suggest. In modern history, we can drop back 150 years to the genius of the eminent British scientist, Michael Faraday who had quite an interest in liquid gold also. Here, on this site, is a great photo of his work .

My little production station is set up next to my computer, so I hear the comforting whisper of the arc as it dissolves and suspends the gold and turns the water a quite unique, most beautiful color of red.

Many benefits from use of the gold solution internally and externally over time have been reported. A few are: Reduces swelling and pain of arthritis, Improves brain function, Improves blood circulation, Enhances physical performance, Rejuvenation of sluggish organs, Restoration of emotional balance, Enhances immune system, Enhances skin elasticity,Faster healing of burns, Promotes weight-loss,Improves digestion,Combats alcoholism,Depression elimination,Decreases Anxiety,Maintains health,

Just some of those helps would be truly wonderful. Does it do all that and perhaps more? I can't yet say, but for me it was worth a serious try and so far I am beyond well-pleased.

For health maintenance, many companies on the Internet recommend either half an ounce or an ounce per day. I prefer more. But even use at this reduced rate, price can be a concern, since on the web today the lowest cost is usually about $4 per ounce. Processes to produce liquid gold are not at all proprietary and once the relatively inexpensive initial equipment investment is recovered, the only expense other than labor is equipment maintenance, electricity, steam-distilled water, and the gold. That is why I believe such expense is unnecessary and why we’ve included this information on this site.

There is lots of information on the Internet about dissolved gold, its history, and benefits and I don't claim to have researched very much of it so far, only enough to convince myself that it was beneficial and safe for my family and friends. There does appear to be some misconception and as in any business arena, there is probably some misrepresentation, though hopefully simply because information was published without adequate knowledge. For example: I don’t know why but on the web you’ll find contraindication for use in the case of Bi-Polar Disorder, and that may be absolutely correct or it may just be an unsubstantiated opinion. The best advice I could give anyone who has the slightest doubt about using liquid gold is to ask a Medical doctor, if you can find one who even knows that gold dissolution for supplemental consumption is possible.

kvark1

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 07:03:21 PM »
Since a variety of synthetic chemicals are needed to complete the formation of the gold nanoparticles, the MU research team turned to Mother Nature for assistance. They found that by submersing gold salts in water and then adding soybeans, gold nanoparticles were generated.
The water pulls a phytochemical(s) out of the soybean that is effective in reducing the gold to nanoparticles. A second phytochemical(s) from the soybean, also pulled out by the water, then interacts with the nanoparticles to stabilize them and keep them from fusing with the particles nearby. This process creates nanoparticles that are uniform in size in a 100 percent green process. http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news11.5a.html

kvark1

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 07:09:43 PM »
Soybeans + Au(III) = нанозолото

Thanks to researchers from the U.S. for a simple and environmentally friendly synthesis of nanoparticles of gold will soon be simple enough water solution gold salts and soy beans .

The results of the study allow easy access to almost valuable gold nanoparticles, delighting widely used in various fields of cancer therapy to telecommunications.

Каттеш Cutty (Kattesh Katti), head of the research project, emphasizes that the scientists worked out practically non-toxic process that does not require any reagents except commercially available gold salts. Researchers from the University of Missouri have patented their invention and create a company for the further commercialization of the proposed technology.

Conventional methods of obtaining gold nanoparticles requires a large variety of reagents, such as: hydrazine, sodium borohydride and диметилфолрмамид. This makes the process of obtaining nano gold is an expensive and potentially toxic methodology, not always allowing to obtain nanoparticles of gold suitable for medical applications.

In a new process, you can use only conventional soybeans, placed in the water. When you place the beans in water to pass into the solution natural active non-toxic «фитореактивы», capable to recover gold ions falling into this solution. Other фитореактивы stabilize nanoparticles formed, not allowing them to stick together in the compact form of gold.

Cutty notes that «фитовосстановления» formed the same size nanoparticles, ideal for use in biomedical technology, but it's not about the fate of фитореактивов involved in obtaining and stabilization of gold nanoparticles.

The solution contains gold salts and soybeans. (Figure: the University of Missouri-Columbia)
http://www.oilworld.ru/news.php?view=33187

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 07:12:09 PM »
Since a variety of synthetic chemicals are needed to complete the formation of the gold nanoparticles, the MU research team turned to Mother Nature for assistance. They found that by submersing gold salts in water and then adding soybeans, gold nanoparticles were generated.
The water pulls a phytochemical(s) out of the soybean that is effective in reducing the gold to nanoparticles. A second phytochemical(s) from the soybean, also pulled out by the water, then interacts with the nanoparticles to stabilize them and keep them from fusing with the particles nearby. This process creates nanoparticles that are uniform in size in a 100 percent green process. http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news11.5a.html
Since soybeans have negative health implications (mimics female hormones), why not use cinnamon extract like we do here?  If you read the forum, you will find an emphasis on using food products for making colloids.  Even washing soda is a food ingredient.

kvark1

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 07:20:58 PM »
Extract of cinnamon, you'll develop is of great importance and must necessarily continue to use. I am very glad that there are people - the successors of the works of Paracelsus. Thank you all so much!!!

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 11:58:24 PM »
Our imitation of nature here is to apply high voltage AC current between pure gold electrodes that are submerged in distilled water.

You speak a lot about Alchemy and it is wonderful you practice this art. But I must point out, if you observe nature and its "relationships" it is not fast and spontaneous but slow and highly complex.  I do not agree that applying high voltage to gold is mimicking nature, but it is another way to force gold atoms from its union in the crystal structure.

The Alchemists, historically, were not very supportive of "short-cuts" and "convenience" when creating magical potions, thus, technology is far from "advancements" in the art of magic when applied to the elements.  This is just my opinion, but it is important to establish the right perspective if one wants to truly claim he is practicing the Art of Alchemy.

Making colloidal gold is not Alchemy; there is no transmutation involved when changing the size of the metallic crystals. It is a very specialized form of chemistry that has the most beautiful virtues, though.

Keep up the good work with your motivation and determination in creating medicinal metallic potions.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

kvark1

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 07:36:38 AM »

...I do not agree that applying high voltage to gold is mimicking nature, but it is another way to force gold atoms from its union in the crystal structure.

This is not my citation, I yesterday found a link which marked the end of the article. Simply, I can report that I am not alone about plasma think...
And about the Alchemy once again I want to explain is the science about the gold. Console AL is the root of the word Aurum, i.e. gold. And the word CHEMISTRY means in ancient Egypt
"KM.T" - «Black Earth»means to live, fertile land, means химичить do, cultivate, create and transform...

And together two of the word "ALCHEMY" refers to the veiled word "mfkzt"- "ORMUS" - "nano gold"
The main task of alchemy is not to get tons of gold by the transmutation of metals, and to get the «Perfect Man»

Alchemy Indian sages surrounded with attention, first of all the Person, and the main work here was the development and application of practices that could change the personality on the spiritual level, and at the same time would allow a person to special forms of perception and development.
Alchemy will give immortality to the one who will find the philosopher's stone, from which you can prepare the precious elixir of eternal youth. This mysterious stone many names: «the red тинкутура», «panacea life», «the red lion», «the great elixir» etc. the philosopher's stone has a great mystical and healing power.

The philosophical mercury, Hermes, One (Mercury) a snake, обвившаяся around the Golden wand.

The snake indicates solvent quality of mercury, who greedily absorbing metal sulfur ...

Snake is a type of mercury in his first state, and the rod - absorbed them real sulfur. Dissolution of sulfur or, in other words, its absorption mercury is the plot of the many badges; and the final substance, homogenous and well-cooked, also saves the name of the philosophical mercury, and represented кадуцеем.

Is a substance or composition of the first order, купоросное egg (L oeuf vitriole), "for which you want now only gradual cooking, to convert it first in the red sulfur, then in the elixir, then in the third round of the Universal Medicine."

The task of the alchemists was cooking materials, which can be achieved by transmutation of metals. The philosopher's stone is the red lion, the great elixir. He was also called philosophical egg, red тинктурой, panacea and life elixir. This tool should not only Refine metals, but also serve as a universal medicine. Solution of its so-called Golden drink, had to heal all diseases, rejuvenate the old body and prolong life.
The symbol of all these processes is a «chemical process», i.e. the spiritual transformation of a simple feelings, passions and desires through the fire возжжение in a spiritual substance. It appears raising of Kundalini (snake) to the trunk of sushumna (spine, rod) in the pineal gland Эпофиз. The beginning of the process and gives the philosopher's stone or the elixir of Life, трансмутатор, red lion or red solution of colloidal gold. After the reunification of Matter and spirit experience transformation or «chemical wedding» and the person becomes like God. He shows intuition, reveals the hidden abilities and talents. Therefore, the art of alchemy to make gold has always been considered the transformation of the ordinary human into the Divine, that is Golden.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:31 AM »
It seems you are on a good path.  ;)
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

kvark1

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
Спасибо!