Author Topic: How Much Colloidal Gold Do You Take A Day?  (Read 11665 times)

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: How Much Colloidal Gold Do You Take A Day?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 01:14:16 AM »
We use the oils in other applications without experiencing those pronounced effects, and we also have noticed these outbursts with the administration of only gold.
That would be a pretty good indicator.

I gave colloidal gold to my Jack Russel dog one time and she freaked out for two weeks.

I have ingested colloidal gold heavily enough and long enough to somewhat explain the difference I feel after ingestion. There is the Placebo of course, but after a few years of making and drinking colloidal gold, it becomes second nature, like your just drinking water. So I would have to say the placebo has worn off by now. 
I have noticed I am more sensitive mentally, possibly more aware of the processes of my body, mind and surroundings. This can be overwhelming depending on the condition of the person and the activity that follows ingestion. For instance, if I drink 10mg of colloidal gold and then go jog a couple of miles, the intensity of the bodies reaction to such a rigorous activity is heightened greatly, therefore leading to an intense physical feeling that I cannot really explain.
Other times, immediately following a dose, I feel that fuzzy feeling at the solar plexus, similar to when your cup of coffee kicks in.
When used as a study aid or creative tool, it seems as though it assists with critical thinking, problem solving, logic, and somewhat better recall of language and terms. Having no college background whatsoever and looking at the intellectual challenges I had dared to take on, I can certainly say the colloidal gold played some type of role in keeping me focused and thinking clearly during study and creativity.

"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Matlock

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »
Ionic Silver makes you go blue... Whats the snake under the grass with Colloidal Gold?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 09:15:48 PM »
None, as long as it really is ruby red colloidal gold.  Ionic gold causes nerve damage.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Matlock

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 11:10:44 PM »
Nerve damage  :o

auhw have to make sure i ll do it right then...