Author Topic: Anti-oxidant effect of gold nanoparticles restrains hyperglycemic conditions in  (Read 5229 times)

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
This is a very interesting study. I have not read much about these nanoparticles and their effect on the organs. What do you think?

http://www.jnanobiotechnology.com/content/8/1/16
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
I think I should increase my dosage.  2.5mg per kg of body weight would be 300 mg of gold per day  :o  That would cost about $30 a day at that level!  Perhaps I won't increase my dosage.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kscmac

At that level I will need to buy a 12 guage 24k wire to make 263mg for me and 180 to 215 for wife(if I give weight I wont live for more than 5 minutes!!) So just around 478mg max per every other day. That is a little expensive! It is working at the levels we are taking now.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
You think "fools" gold could fool the system into optimization. Its worth a shot!  ???

I take 40mg a day. I am severely deaf in both ears. When I take the colloidal gold on a daily basis I swear my ears get better. But it could be hope. Its hard to gauge whether its helping. I will keep this thread posted. They think my ear-bones may be fused together with calcium overgrowth. In old alchemical texts, they say this particular problem in the ears is due to tainted nerves, rendering abnormal growth. Its interesting how much they knew before microscopes and such, that is if they were correct.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
they used Bacillus licheniformis to stabilize the nanoparticles. strange what they come up with to do these experiments. I wonder if I can stabilize gold nanopartilces with Twinkie crumbs?

Ulfsaar

they used Bacillus licheniformis to stabilize the nanoparticles. strange what they come up with to do these experiments. I wonder if I can stabilize gold nanopartilces with Twinkie crumbs?

Interestingly, they firstly sedimented biomass reduced AuNPs by centrifuging, then resuspended them in 1.2 mM sodium citrate. Nanoparticles didn't aggregate, but were able to be resuspended once again. They went up to 4000 ppm of gold. And injecting instead of drinking, probably to avoid decreased absorption.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
I wonder if my Dr. would give me an injection of my particles. Considering the crazy things people inject themselves with in the streets, it doesnt seem like it would be that harmful. Any volunteers?  :-\

INOCENTFOREVER

it would be not very wise to inject it because it could be contaminated and you could get septisemia! be ware!

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
Yes I agree. I like the idea of my body filtering what goes into my body through its natural digestion process. I would never be comfortable with injections unless my life depended on it.

ShivaDestructor

Yes I agree. I like the idea of my body filtering what goes into my body through its natural digestion process. I would never be comfortable with injections unless my life depended on it.

It feels quite self-evident that the body "packaging" never should be pierced. "Warranty void if this seal is broken".

/J

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
hahaha! good one.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
My problem is that "some settling may occur during shipping".
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
Im surprised some of these corporate "nine to fivers" don't shoot up coffee on their lunch breaks :o I'm sure you will see it in the tabloids soon alongside the zombie apocalypse.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
While agreeing with the general principle against injecting substances in general, please remember that doctors cured cholera in the first world war by injecting CSO (IS). I have tried to find out the amounts and precise dosages without success, but if I had a young child who contracted bacterial meningitis, I would have no hesitation in asking for colloidal silver to be used if intravenous antibiotics failed.

kscmac

When I was 14 yrs old a neighbor friend who was 96yrs old told me. Just wait about 30 years and your body build will change! You will get the funiture moving disease! Your chest will fall into your drawers!! Boy was he right! Now I am working hard to put some of it back up where it started from. I like thbat old guy he was funny and smart!!