Production Techniques and Chemistry > Colloidal Gold Production

High strength Colloidal Gold (660 ppm)

(1/2) > >>

kephra:
I just made 60ml of 660 ppm colloidal gold.
The formula is in the Kephra's notebook section (How to make)

I used 54ml distilled water
1 ml 1M sodium carbonate solution
1 gram maltodextrin -- wait for it to dissolve.
4 ml of 1% gold chloride from Salt Lake Metals.
Heat gently (do not boil).  (about 30 seconds in microwave)

1 tablespoon (15ml) contains 10mg gold.

I cannot attest to long term stability yet.

edited to add:
I made several batches using this formula which produced good product.  The next several batches all failed when using a new bottle of gold chloride.  For this reason, I do not recommend this formula.

apyr:
Wow! How did you gauge the PPM? I'm assuming it's basically solid black at that ppm.

kephra:
I know the exact ppm because I know how much gold I put into it.  PPM is the weight of one substance in the total amount of weight.

.04 grams of gold (4 ml of gold chloride)
60 grams total weight

.04/60 * 1000,000 = 666 ppm.

At 666 ppm, it is really dark so to see its color, I put some in a very narrow vial to check its ruby red color.

kephra:
At current prices, gold chloride fro SLM costs about $1.70 per 10mg.  So a 100ml bottle that will make 100 10mg doses will cost about $170.  Thats the only big expense.

I started colloidal gold regimen before I learned of Optimox and Dr Abraham, so I was totally guessing about dosage.  I suspect that higher dosage would produce faster results.  It took a few weeks before I had noticeable improvement in my autoimmune arthritis.

apyr:
Thanks as always.
Sirius Metals sells 1% gold chloride on eBay but I'm not sure what type, I've asked and haven't heard back yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version