Author Topic: My first production colloidal gold  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: My first production colloidal gold
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 02:50:44 AM »
Good job Shadsu! Looks like you've nailed it. The colour looks identical to mine.
Congratulations!  8)
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Shadsu

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 07:12:19 AM »
Thanks.
I will boil it for a couple of minutes more to be sure there is not anymore gold chloride.

Can I ask after how much time the most people experience something with colloidal gold ?

Shadsu

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 07:14:29 AM »
I was really disappointed, I was thinking it was not for me...I decided to try an other tim and suddenly ....
I'm satisfied :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:25:32 AM by Shadsu »

Shadsu

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 01:08:11 PM »
I have a problem:
Today my third batch was violet. Why? What did I make wrong?
Could the PH help to stabilyze colloidal gold?

I have a beginning of gout and it's a good idea use sodium bicarbonate for it. Could it be a good idea use sodium bicarbonate into my colloidal gold? I red about sone sugars they work better with alkaline PH, after I finish my colloidal could it be a good idea add bicarbonate, rising Ph to 8 or 9 ?

An other question: to avoid bacteria formation I know it's possible use colloidal silver, but I prefer if it's possible avoid it.

I know ethilic alcohol kill also bacteria, does someone know if Vodka could it be a good idea and how much Vodka 35% can I add to 250 ml?

Offline cosanostra

• Participant
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »
Idk bro. What I'm do it, right after electrolysis is finished, I'm add diluted pectin. Some people would say pectin is not ingestible, but works great to me and my body, for silver and gold. If you want, try it.
“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.”
― Albert Einstein

Shadsu

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2019, 02:45:18 PM »
Thanks i will try

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 03:33:52 PM »
Pectin is not digestible.  One of its uses is to block the absorption of other substances.
There is a form of pectin which is digestible called Modified Citrus Pectin.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline cosanostra

• Participant
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 05:00:40 PM »
I thought every pectin powder is modified.
Mine is apple-citrus mix but it's work.
Unfortunately, I think I'm overdosing it and should switch to agar-agar in next batches.

https://www.healthline.com/health/8-questions-about-mcp
“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 05:22:02 PM »
No, they are not.  So for the benefit of all the other people who read the forum, the distinction should be noted.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline cosanostra

• Participant
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2019, 06:19:38 PM »
No, they are not.  So for the benefit of all the other people who read the forum, the distinction should be noted.
Yes, agree.
Probably depends on market.
― Albert Einstein

Shadsu

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
Thanks both.
I didn't know the differences between pectin powders. If I understand well they work like gelatin as stabilizers ....I assume you (CosaNostra )use pectine because of your vegetarian habits...I remember I red somewhere you are vegetarian.

At home I have agar agar can you tell me the right quantity for 250 ml?

About bacteria formation what do you think about Vodka? I prefer to not use silver, I prefer use it only occasionally in some particular situations.
An other solution I thought is boil everything every 3 days, but it's not really comfortable.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:47:35 PM by Shadsu »

Offline cosanostra

• Participant
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 06:34:55 PM »
I doesn't use agar-agar yet, but 1-2 grams per liter should be enough. You have to experimenting.

My xp shows that pectin and ethyl alcohol are not good combination. Just to know.

I can't help you about mold in gold.
― Albert Einstein

Shadsu

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2019, 04:49:11 AM »
Thanks for the advices.