Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen "scientific proof" of how silly we all are  (Read 3978 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen "scientific proof" of how silly we all are
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »
I don't read anything except a smack of desperation in the whole thing. If he said "fad" once he said it a thousand times.
Its just not a healthy, considered or educated argument which ever way you read it.
It's shockingly odd how little content there actually is in the article. More science fiction than science fact.

Objectively I can only describe it as blustering, desperate, "factless", sad (in a weird way), unconvincing and condescending.
similar to a child who "protests a bit too much" after being caught out on a lie and trying to convince themselves that what
they are saying is truthful. Then getting angry because the grown-ups aren't buying it!

I should know, I was an expert myself as a 9 year old.!

I bought a swiss army knife from a fishing / craft shop, took it home, kept it in my room for a few days but wanted to play with
it a lot and use all the tools. So I did what any self-respecting 9 year old does, I took the knife out of the box, took it downstairs,
went into the spare room and hid it in the wardrobe.

I shut the door, then went in to the living room and watched TV for a bit. When my dad came home, I casually went back into the
spare room and to my utter astonishment I found a Swiss army knife in the wardrobe!

I was so excited I shouted out to my dad to come and see what I'd "found" Well it wasn't my wardrobe, so clearly it was nothing to do with me!
How possibly could it be!  I just happened to be the one who opened the door and there it was!

To my utter disbelief..........They didn't agree with me! I was genuinely shocked! so shocked in fact that I had to burst out crying that they had to
believe me! I really had just opened the door and there it was! The fact that I was the one who put it there had nothing to do with my genuine protest that what I was "telling them" was indeed 100% true! But boy did I protest!....And boy did I get grounded....And boy did I ever see my lovely shiny 16 blade Swiss Army Knife again..........Nope! 

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »
Don't forget the hand-wringing. People who are unable to discuss things rationally all resort to hand-wringing or saying "something must be done" when the solution is in fact obvious, just not the answer they are hoping to be correct.

You can always tell this sort of thing, when you read a comment/post/article and you automatically read it to yourself with a whining voice.

TheresaBee

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 08:52:09 PM »
I actually LOL'd at the article! The guy was indeed protesting far too much, using the same words jumbled up in a load of different ways, and didn't he go on? What I found interesting were the two 'Customer Testimonials' near the bottom, they wrote in EXACTLY the same long winded rubbishy way, almost like they were written by one and the same person!  ::)
What does concern me is how a site like this can so easily sway the novice to invest in his tin pot machine. They were already on the way to being a believer in the magic of colloidal silver, and then BAM! He comes along and they are lost.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 03:46:49 AM »
TheresaBee,

Well Said!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline peri1224

• Participant
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2018, 02:10:00 AM »
Unbelievable that a such self-righteous idiot should mislead the many that have no idea about silver and can't possibly judge what garbage they are reading. He is like those flat earth nuts that also preach garbage, but they seem to be taken seriously by some. Does this guy have an agenda? Is he selling ionic silver, or is he just stupid or a troublemaker?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2018, 02:08:55 PM »
I just find it puzzling that he doesn't sell both forms, if that's what he wants to do.

These sites either can't understand how to make the reduced version, or they have wilfully blinded themselves to the science. It is not as if we refuse to let people see our "secrets", is it?

Both selling websites in the UK sell Ionic Silver Oxide and actually don't seem to understand the chemistry involved.

Online kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »
He and Tony (herbsplusbeadworks) should get along fine. LOL  Both reveling in their ignorance.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Cher Sherwood

• Participant
    • Resonated Rock
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2018, 04:40:30 PM »
Haha!
The only thing you can control in life is your reaction.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2018, 06:10:22 PM »
Unbelievable that a such self-righteous idiot should mislead the many that have no idea about silver and can't possibly judge what garbage they are reading. He is like those flat earth nuts that also preach garbage, but they seem to be taken seriously by some. Does this guy have an agenda? Is he selling ionic silver, or is he just stupid or a troublemaker?

Is the earth not flat then  :o

FlyingDutchman

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2018, 06:25:48 PM »
I must admit, I have been thinking about just sucking on my silver bullion, instead of going through the whole process ;)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2018, 11:06:26 PM »
My Lords Ladies and Landed gentry.

T'was quite usual for those born with the silver spoon to be known by the peasants as having "blue blood".
Assumed to be caused by great wealth But know we know.......(it was just the Argyria beginning to show!)