Author Topic: Easy Gold Colloidal formula  (Read 1784 times)

RedDogJT

Easy Gold Colloidal formula
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:48:54 PM »
Kephra posted this formula for making colloidal gold:

Alternate Method -- even easier
250ml cold water
1/2 teaspoon maltodextrin
10 drops 1 Molar Sodium Carbonate solution
Mix maltodextrin and sodium carbonate
1 ml Gold Chloride containing 10 mg gold (Available from SaltLakeMetals.com).
Heat in microwave till boiling starts
Allow to cool

So I'm wondering why would anybody use anything more complicated?
If I have to buy gold to make colloidal gold, then the Gold Chloride from SaltlakeMetals seems like an easy path.
What am I missing?

RedDogJT

Re: Easy Gold Colloidal formula
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 07:43:39 PM »
In most countries, you cannot buy gold chloride, so the only option is either make your own gold chloride (dangerous) or electrolysis.
Hmmm... that makes sense then. Thank you Bill.  I'll go the easy route then and place an order for the Gold Chloride, as it seems based on his formula one tiny bottle of 50ml has 0.5 grams of pure Gold, should make 50 batches of 250ml colloidal gold or 12,500ml of colloidal gold.  Sound reasonable at $75 + shipping

RedDogJT

Re: Easy Gold Colloidal formula
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 01:43:38 AM »
In most countries, you cannot buy gold chloride, so the only option is either make your own gold chloride (dangerous) or electrolysis.

Bill, I wanted to ask you how much colloidal gold are you now consuming and what is your rationale behind higher dosing?
I'm working my way up to a few oz per day, in order to see if I can get some neurogenic improvement to my condition.
Your comment (can't find it now) about dosing higher made sense, but leaves me wondering about the various limits
besides costs?