Author Topic: PPM estimation?  (Read 1700 times)

schiaucu

PPM estimation?
« on: September 15, 2015, 07:15:27 PM »
Hello everybody I am new on the branch, I am baking colloidal gold using the electrolysis method for just a few days. With no informations, I had some failures untill I dropped on this forum. So... I have a question: How can I estimate the concentration of my colloidal gold? There is a method? With the colloidal silver is simple, but with colloidal gold is totally another story.

Thank You.

Offline PeterXXL

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: PPM estimation?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
Hello everybody I am new on the branch, I am baking colloidal gold using the electrolysis method for just a few days. With no informations, I had some failures untill I dropped on this forum. So... I have a question: How can I estimate the concentration of my colloidal gold? There is a method? With the colloidal silver is simple, but with colloidal gold is totally another story.

Thank You.

Based on color only, by comparing it with colloidal gold that has been made out from an exact amount of gold chloride. So if you post pictures (preferably taken outside) and post it here, I and other should be able to tell you the estimated concentration.