Author Topic: New member  (Read 2988 times)

dean50

« on: December 31, 2012, 12:59:24 AM »
Hello,
discovered forum about a week ago. Been reading a little here and there, but still a bit confused with all the info out there. Guess i have to continue reading more. Was very near to buying a silver generator called a rsg-3 silver generator, but haven't yet as I discovered this forum. have bought some mesosilver, as they say it's the best, but can't continue to keep buying it.....IT'S VERY PRICEY!!! But still looking to purchase a generator to make my own, just don't know which one now, as it's called info overload!!! Any post I should direct attention to understand more... Please advise

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 01:13:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I suggest reading the articles posted in the articles section as a start. 
The making of colloidal silver part 1 and 2 is probably best.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

dean50

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:17:14 AM »
Thanks!! It has a lot of information. had to read it like some 5 times just to kinda understand it...

dean50

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:23:24 AM »
Also, not to electrically literate. Does anyone make/sell a constant current thingamajig, to simplify this process of me searching, finding, and maybe still not getting it right....As my grandfather always said, "It must be a simpler way"!!

Offline lordkarma

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:42:29 AM »
Also, not to electrically literate. Does anyone make/sell a constant current thingamajig, to simplify this process of me searching, finding, and maybe still not getting it right....As my grandfather always said, "It must be a simpler way"!!

Yes there is a store front where you may buy a current limiting diode which does the same thing as a current regulator board.  If you want a board Kephra might make you one but they do the same thing.  You can always buy a silver tron or silver tron jr. which has been created by Kephra and is sold on his store front.  I have purchased both Silver Trons and current limiting diodes and a regulator board and having tried them all I would tell you that the silver tron jr. is a helluva deal for what you are getting.  You should check out my reviews on the board for both.  All of the above will make fine quality colloidal silver its just a matter of how easy do you want to do it and do you like to fiddle.  I also bought a commercially made colloidal silver generator for alot more money than the silver tron and its so much more limited.  So here is my suggestion if you want the most easy method and have extra funds buy the silver tron.  If you want to make colloidal silver as cheap as possible buy the current limiting diode for $10 off the store front.  If you want a happy medium the silver tron jr. has its appeal and can be easily powered off batteries or a power supply.  Like I said check out my reviews and do some reading here on the board... you will see people here making with all of the above and then some.

Here is a link to the store front:
http://www.silver-tron.com/cart/

dean50

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
lordkarma,
didn't see the silvertron for sale, as you said it was automatic and the easiest to use. That would probably be the best for me. just wondering about the price. But the jr., was at $90.00. I read some more post and it said to pm kephra for a forum member discount, is that correct?