Author Topic: Effects of colloidal silver on gut microbial (gut flora).  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Effects of colloidal silver on gut microbial (gut flora).
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 09:01:33 PM »
I would have to disagree that gelatine capped Colloidal Silver is not good for external use. My findings differ and there have been others here on the forum in the past that have reiterated the same thing. Gel-capped Colloidal Silver DOES work externally.

Wait for whatever it is to stop bleeding and if you want, put a couple drops of naked on it to kill any bacteria immediately.  Once dry, double coat the area with gel-capped (I use 80PPM). This forms a conformal, medicated covering that will not wash off quickly (gelatine has to bloom again) so maybe washing your hands if thats where the cut or abrasion is would be OK as long as you dry them quickly but if you take a shower, recoat.

My experience is that cuts heal FAR faster with the gel capped Colloidal Silver over them than with just using the "naked" stuff.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 02:15:09 PM »
Then that's great. Thanks for the input.

RedDogJT

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2020, 12:02:46 AM »
For inhalation, we would recommend sugar-capping (Karo, Maltodextrin, fructose and glucose) for inhalation via a humidifier.

I'm interested in the nebulizer and cpap inhalation.  Is capping recommended? Or necessary?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2020, 01:01:41 PM »
Not really necessary, but sugar capping is pretty weak anyway. I use maltodextrin or golden syrup reduced/capped Colloidal Silver for inhalation.

RedDogJT

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »
For inhalation, we would recommend sugar-capping (Karo, Maltodextrin, fructose and glucose) for inhalation via a humidifier.

I'm interested in the nebulizer and cpap inhalation.  Is capping recommended? Or necessary?
What do you mean cpap inhalation?  A cpap humidifer just evaporates water, and the silver would not enter the air stream, so what benefit would that be?
That is a great point, but I'm not sure it is true. air passes over the cpap water reservoir into the heated tubing, so at 14nm particle it should flow?  But you might be right, it could just build up on the metal bottom of the reservoir.  My other concern is that with a small nebulizer, the liquid passes through a very fine metal mesh where it is vaporized and expelled.  I've been using 10ppm Ionic Silver with no issues, but my thinking is that if I add something like sugar-capping, it would quickly clog the fine nebulizer mesh[/b]

Offline tbrod

• Participant
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2022, 10:00:39 PM »
I would never feed my goats Colloidal Silver...they need the bacteria for their  Ruminant digestion.