Author Topic: Documentation on effectiveness of Colloidal Silver in treatment of Cancer  (Read 6433 times)

rolfy123

Greetings all!

I know we don't give out medical advice on this forum, I need any links to the effective or non-effective use documented results of using colloidal silver with chemo or just to help treat cancer. I have an Aunt who has terminal cancer that has metastasized to different parts of her body and now is on hospice. I told her I would make her some colloidal silver and that it might help with the secondary infections. I believe they have stopped the chemo because its not helping anymore. Trying to at least help in the comfort stage. I've perused the internet on this subject but a lot of the talk is un documented and crap. any help on REAL documentation links  would be wonderful. Hopefully they will quote dosage per body weight.

Thank you all

rolfy123

kk ty I started reading this forms docs also..

Prince Angel

Cannabis Oil to kill the cancer and colloidal silver to kill the infections that cancer causes...Where to get it?  i see it like this, do it yourself unless you find a person to do it.

TIML

I've never heard of cannabis oil used to "kill" cancer. I've heard of it used for stress relief and pain. The latter I'm dubious of. There seems to be more bs out there about cannibis than colloidal silver. I do believe it a medicinal herb but the things that people claim there "medicine" does borders on ridiculous sometimes. It could help with her mood and depression if applicable. My daughter has a friends aunt who uses small amounts for that purpose and it helps make her more comfortable.
I would like to learn more about a IS aloe concoction too. Sounds promising. Wouldn't sugars (if present) reduce the IS to colloidal?

Prince Angel

notice how every that is healthy is demonized and banned for further research/testing? on the cannabis oil topic, would be nice to research, you will see the research is very good. (btw, i don't mean cannabis oil to get high as it does not get you high because it is not heated)... but please do not dismiss it just because mainstream told you so...

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Believing all the hype is not good practice either.  This site has a good take on the subject.
http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2012/07/25/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-the-evidence-so-far/#can-treat
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

TIML

I will read this link when I get a chance. I just recalled a program I just saw on the ecstasy drug. A scientist interviewed said they had just started research on the drug as a treatment for depression etc when big brother slapped "schedule 1" on it and made future study impossible. They couldn't even get samples for research. The drug , on the street is obviously a scourge but where is the reasoning for an outright ban on the substance. It makes no sense.

SanchoPanza

notice how every that is healthy is demonized and banned for further research/testing? on the cannabis oil topic, would be nice to research, you will see the research is very good. (btw, i don't mean cannabis oil to get high as it does not get you high because it is not heated)... but please do not dismiss it just because mainstream told you so...

Heating, by itself, does not degrade the pschycoactive components of cannabis oils.
Although they can be removed for such applications.

-Sancho

TIML

Interesting article. Looks like there is some possibilities with canabis for treatment of cancer but it's going to be a while. There are so many compounds in hemp and many plants that research and some lucky accidents could yield some new meds. I was surprised to learn that cancers are so varied that a broad spectrum cure is almost impossible. 

schiaucu

Re: Documentation on effectiveness of Colloidal Silver in treatment of Cancer
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 11:32:51 AM »
Hello dude, if you live in US or Canada, look for something called ESSIAC or another product called FLORESSENCE which is basically essiac and two other plants. That thing is a plant extract; the best way is to buy it in liquid form (bottles of 500ml). In terminal stage I will recommend 30ml 5 times a day 30 min before meal or 3 hours after. The idea is to keep it away from food. Better is to "starve" the cancer by not eating for a week or two. Allot of people has been cured with this thing. Try it and don't forget to share.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 06:20:22 PM »
There is another treatment that has produced very effective cures in some cases. Cancers fall into different categories as to which method can be used to treat them (I am not referring to the rubbish put out by Big Pharma).

The most effective one I have heard of is hyperthermia - but it is dangerous for a person who has been severely weakened by illness. I know from personal experience that it is highly effective against viruses, and it is used in Germany to kill some forms of inoperable cancer. President Ronald Reagan had the treatment.

If you have nothing to lose by trying it, and bearing in mind that I cannot recommend or prescribe anything for anything, as I am not a doctor, then I would personally try this. You need to get your whole body up to 108 degrees F, heating slowly, and then maintain it at that temperature for two hours. After the time has passed, you need to reduce your body temperature VERY SLOWLY back to normal. You MUST have someone else able to supervise in case of heart problems caused by the high temperature or too fast a rate of heating or cooling.

Like I said, it is not a safe treatment, but I would certainly try it myself. See these results on a surface tumour:

http://www.germancancerbreakthrough.com/B/

Another website giving the same info but with more explanation;

http://cancersurvivorsperspective.blogspot.ca/2010/01/carnivora-and-hyperthermia.html

Just remember the warning on the second website - it is VITAL not to mix treatments with Carnivora and Hyperthermia - the combination is lethal.

Best wishes to your relative.

[A final, definitive disclaimer - neither this site, nor I, nor Kephra, are qualified to prescribe anything for any illness whatsoever, and this information is given for curiosity purposes only. We do not allege that colloidal silver, colloidal gold, or any other method is a viable cure for any form of cancer, and we deny that this post or thread, or any other thread on this entire website, may be taken as implying any such cure. We further do not recommend that anyone actually take action on any form of anecdotal information.]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:27:53 PM by cfnisbet »

Offline Stagno

• Expert
  • Participant
  • When the answer is simple God is speaking:Einstein
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 05:17:00 PM »
On the subject of cannabis and cancer,I believe our science knows a lot more than we are told,more even than the cancer research people would like us to know,you just have to do your research. A good place to start is a film called "Run from the cure,the Rick Simpson story"  he actually cured a few people in his town in Canada. I am convinced that it is a very powerful and effective cure for most cancers despite what all the skeptics say. All the information is there in the public domain,you just need to do your research in a sensible and level headed manner.
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Marilyn vos Savant

GObee

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 11:50:42 PM »
http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/11/01/stage-4-cancer-gone-with-baking-soda-treatment/comment-page-1/

i guess BS/ mp did not kill this guy ..one of many stories .. but

BS/MP not going kill you - no ever said  do not do  stand medical treatment.

but what do have left after stand treatment fail ?

for  3.00 lol give yourself ever chance even is crack pot

I believe test was direct injected into tumor  not a dish test!

GObee

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 12:13:22 AM »
i know people that want to treatment at all .
just could go not  threw with stand treatment options .

she  did nothing at all and  die in 3 months later .

My Aunt has had all the surgeries  and drugs for cancer  came right .. she done with it - i d o not blame. her
it is her choice as hard as that is ! 

Johanna Budwig was born 30 September 1908, died 19 May 2003. When I saw her in the year 2000 she would have been 91 or 92 years of age. Judging by her stamina and coherent manner I would have predicted that she would have easily reached the 100 years of age mark. Unfortunately she tripped and fell in her own home and never recovered from that accidental fall. I guess that proves the saying once again that “most accidents happen in the home or close to home”.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:26:41 AM by GObee »