Author Topic: Mixing Colloidal Silver with Iodine or Boron/Borax Before Taking  (Read 6254 times)

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Mixing Colloidal Silver with Iodine or Boron/Borax Before Taking
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 03:38:24 AM »
Borax saturated solution and 1 1/2 % hydrogen peroxide can be effective for some animal skin issues like mange and other parasitic issues if the Colloidal Silver/borax doesn't pan out.

Art

(English language is a  "tough customer", for me)... Excuse me, is it:

- 1 part hydrogen peroxide

to

- Half the amount of the above =  Borax  (1/2) ?

Thank you ahead!

It's not you, it's my mistake.......I worded that very poorly. What I meant to say is to dilute standard 3% hydrogen peroxide to either one percent or one and a half percent with distilled water, depending on your skin sensitivity. Take this solution and make a saturated Borax solution with it . My skin doesn't seem too sensitive to hydrogen peroxide, so I can tolerate the standard 3% hydrogen peroxide that is saturated with Borax. If it is for use on a dog or other animal, the 1% hydrogen peroxide starting base that is Borax saturated would probably be best. For people with very sensitive skin it would be best to spot test a very small area (less than one square inch) on the inner forearm for a day or two to be sure that you can tolerate the mix, other wise you could end up worsening a bad condition if it turns out you are overly sensitive to this mix. It is best to check with your doctor before using.

This mix is helpful for controlling mites and other critters. Some people claim it is helpful for Morgellon's, but I have no experience with that.

Art

alexp5

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 06:52:13 AM »
Hey Borax people, cross this reference :

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 07:29:09 PM »
Hey Borax people, cross this reference :

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/boraxconspiracy03jul12.shtml

Al, "Efharistw Poly", means thank you very much my friend!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:37:37 PM by nix2p »
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

alexp5

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 07:43:47 PM »
Al, "Efharistw Poly", means thank you very much my friend!

Your very welcome, that is why we are here to help each other, was hoping someone will find that useful for their personal use. I am actually going tomorrow to get Borax from chemical retail store and will try to fallow that guide also.
Art helps lot with his experience with Borax - he spread that Borax obcession here like fire haha