Author Topic: HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER if you can't get a SilverTron  (Read 47556 times)

Etheric Zone 1111

Re: HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER if you can't get a SilverTron
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2020, 01:02:57 AM »
Thank you !

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2020, 01:28:16 AM »
The module was posted by "Etheric Zone 1111" (Ed) on page 7
 Reply #90 on: April 11, 2020, 06:29:14 PM

I just metered it , and this Dc power cord , the White Line has insulated wire is - and the full black is + kind of wacky ..

Ed 

Smoke7

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2020, 04:34:07 AM »
The module was posted by "Etheric Zone 1111" (Ed) on page 7
 Reply #90 on: April 11, 2020, 06:29:14 PM

I just metered it , and this Dc power cord , the White Line has insulated wire is - and the full black is + kind of wacky ..

Ed
Hmm, It's odd, I am glad you got it right.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:04:40 PM by cfnisbet »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:54 AM »
Looks perfect. I love those connectors easy to use and always handy.
For future reference DC adapters/power supply, the wire with white line represent positive (+), but it never hurts to double check.   
Yes, this is the normal thing, the white stripe indicates +ve

BUT you need to check, unless it is mentioned on the plug or transformer or elsewhere. I blew a CD player because the wires were the wrong way around.

When I bought a SilverTron, the ideal transformer was easily available from Maplin Electronics, who have unfortunately now gone bust. You can imagine how many times I tested it and checked which way round the polarity was, before I dared to hook one up to my precious SilverTron.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:05:05 PM by cfnisbet »

Smoke7

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2020, 07:25:58 PM »
For future reference DC adapters/power supply, the wire with white line represent positive (+), but it never hurts to double check.   

BUT you need to check, unless it is mentioned on the plug or transformer or elsewhere. I blew a CD player because the wires were the wrong way around.

When I bought a SilverTron, the ideal transformer was easily available from Maplin Electronics, who have unfortunately now gone bust. You can imagine how many times I tested it and checked which way round the polarity was, before I dared to hook one up to my precious SilverTron.
I totally agree. I always double check before using any DC adapters/Charges. I am into remote control airplanes and have tons of lithium polymer batteries, imagine shortening those ;D. Anyways, what exactly is SilverTron? Is it just a power adapter with CC/VC module or is it something special? I was going to build a new generator with 3 way switches instead of a variable potentiometer to control/limit current and just switch on 3mA, 5mA and 15mA. I do have a module that can store up to 10 different settings and can easily program and store into the memory.     
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 07:47:15 PM by Smoke7 »

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2020, 08:19:35 PM »

I totally agree. I always double check before using any DC adapters/Charges. I am into remote control airplanes and have tons of lithium polymer batteries, imagine shortening those ;D. Anyways, what exactly is SilverTron? Is it just a power adapter with CC/VC module or is it something special? I was going to build a new generator with 3 way switches instead of a variable potentiometer to control/limit current and just switch on 3mA, 5mA and 15mA. I do have a module that can store up to 10 different settings and can easily program and store into the memory.   

https://www.silvertronstore.com/?page_id=13

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2020, 08:25:59 PM »
Yes I don’t want to fry this lil guy !
Just arrived !

I am awaiting on the project box to start the tutorial generator.
Ed
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 09:28:48 PM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2020, 10:08:14 PM »
Just powered up the unit with a 9v battery to make sure it’s working .

Smoke7

« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2020, 11:02:48 PM »
Just powered up the unit with a 9v battery to make sure it’s working .
Ed,
Take your time to learn this module. It is complicated at first but once you get the hang of it, it is a very cool and useful device for many things. It can store tons of information and you can store multiple different mA in the memory for easy access. One very important thing to remember, do not overpower it, it gets hot and can burn. Make sure there is plenty space behind it (for your task you should be safe by using less than half AMP and 30V power adapter).
P.S This module originally was designed and sold by Banggood, you can find more technical information on their site or their YouTube channel.

Smoke7

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2020, 11:04:46 PM »

https://www.silvertronstore.com/?page_id=13
Thank you.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2020, 11:20:42 PM »
Thanks for your  Help, I will only be using it to make my 20ppm Colloidal silver Asper the new tutorial .

I will update once All items arrives .

Ed 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:20:58 PM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

Smoke7

« Reply #146 on: April 24, 2020, 06:21:30 PM »
I was trying to make something simple and usable for any jar, beaker, or any other container to hold the silver rods that will also be able to lift them up and down and change the distance (length) between the rods for any colloidal sliver you would like to make.
Here is what I came up with.

Smoke7

« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2020, 06:22:27 PM »
A simple construction and all the parts I found were just from looking in my garage and basement, where I design and build my R/C airplanes.
The reason I built this from plastic was because I didn’t want any metal to touch the silver rods.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 08:05:31 PM by Smoke7 »

RedDogJT

« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2020, 07:48:09 PM »
Clever design Smoke.  It looks much easier to use and maintain that parallel distances and depths.  Bravo! :D

Smoke7

« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2020, 08:03:39 PM »
Thank you :)