Author Topic: Colloidal Silver Color Samples  (Read 64927 times)

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Silver Color Samples
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2020, 06:56:05 AM »
The number of colloidal silver particles in a gram of the cream is beyond a humans ability to imagine. People recently coming into the forum need to understand that they don't need to multiply the tried and true values by 2, 4, 8, etc.

If you want to be a scientist with it then by all means, experiment. You have free will, can do what you want, and are responsible for your own actions, as with all.

It doesn't really matter what the medium is just as long as Colloidal Silver stays in tact and gets where it needs to be.

Using Colloidal Silver at higher concentrations than 20 ppm is really just a waste of silver and isn't really needed. 2-4 ppm kills germs. 20 ppm is already a 5x-10x overkill.

I read EVERYTHING in the forum before I tried ANY experimentation beyond what is recommended here.

Rubbing with a damp tissue I don't imagine would do as much as a bandage that is always wet with Colloidal Silver.

Sorry if this seems a but scattered... it's late.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

RedDogJT

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2020, 12:19:12 AM »
I know that 20ppm mixed with Aloe Vera gel worked wonders on my Shingles Rash.
Along with drinking Gel capped 20ppm and high dose Vitamin C, then applying the gel
3 times per day, the rash never got to the painful blister stage.  It is down to about 4%
visible now.

I've even been using the gel on my funky big toe nails to kill the fungus issue.  I work
it in with an old toothbrush and it is working great.  I'd take pictures, but who the hell
wants to see that!?

bcboy

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2020, 02:44:07 AM »
[/color]
Along with drinking Gel capped 20ppm and high dose Vitamin C, then applying the gel
3 times per day, the rash never got to the painful blister stage.  It is down to about 4%
visible now.

I've even been using the gel on my funky big toe nails to kill the fungus issue.  I work
it in with an old toothbrush and it is working great.  I'd take pictures, but who the hell
wants to see that!?

Do you have before and after? Yes I'm interested, please post them up.  ;)

PhiPhi

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2020, 01:03:19 PM »
wants to see that!?

Me! Me! Me!  I think before and after photos with treatment dosage, duration, etc., is an important record which we should preserve and learn from.

On the question of gels here's the ingredients for a very famous gel, do any of the chemists among us see any issue in using it with maltodextrin and/or gel capped AgNP?

KY Jelly is water-soluble and its main lubricating ingredients are glycerol (glycerine) and hydroxyethylcellulose. Antiseptic and preservative additives include chlorhexidine gluconate, gluconolactone, methylparaben, and sodium hydroxide. Ingredients may vary slightly between the different KY products. KY Jelly does not contain any added colors or perfumes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:12:34 PM by PhiPhi »

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2020, 04:55:59 PM »
  I agree, before and after pictures is a great learning tool. As well as proof.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Search4Truth

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
visible now.

wants to see that!?

I saw your post about Shingles and wanted to share my success. I "titrate to bowel tolence" with Sodium Ascorbate. It doesn't cure Shingles but for me it completely suppresses the symptoms. I drink 3 grams a day of powder dissolved in water. Every time I have stopped taking Vitamin C the Shingles sores returned. But they immediately start to heal after I resume my daily Vitamin C.

Good luck. S4T.

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2020, 10:30:40 PM »
I am glad to hear that you have had such success with Vitamin C.

I had shingles and treated it at the outset with Colloidal Silver (internally and sprayed on the rash). It was gone within 3 days. I continued the protocol for a full 10 to 14 days (don't recall - long ago).

Perhaps Colloidal Silver would get rid of your shingles for good??

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »

300ppm heat and gelatine reduced

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2020, 10:52:44 PM »
hi friend, I need to learn how to dissolve my Colloidal Silver from 320 to 20PPM and other intermediary concentrations.
can you help me on this?
thanks in advance.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2020, 11:31:11 PM »
Higher PPM/Lower Desired PPM = factor

320/20 = 16

So, for each part of 320PPM you have to add 15 parts of DW to get to 20PPM at 16x the amount of 320PPM you started with.

1oz 320PPM + 15oz DW = 16oz 20PPM

To go the other way where you know how much 20PPM you want and need to figure out how much 320PPM to add to how much DW, again, the factor is 16. This means that the 320PPM is 1 part out of 16 which means to 1 part of 320PPM you need to add 15 parts water so the total is 16 parts.

So...

320/20 = 16

Lets say you want 8oz of 20PPM.

8oz/16 = 0.5oz (the 1 part)
0.5oz 320PPM (1 part) + 15 *0.5oz (7.5oz) DW (the 15 parts) yields 8oz of 20PPM

Here just put 0.5oz in a measuring cup and top off to 8oz volume with DW.

And the 8oz example above would be 1 US measuring tablespoon of 320PPM Colloidal Silver because a US measuring tablespoon is 0.5oz volume.

The above works for any PPM to any other PPM as long as you're going to a lower PPM (that should be obvious but...).

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2021, 05:56:31 PM »
Amazing forum.

It took me a while but I finally had interest in making 320 gel capped. I had been avoiding it because not using gelatine is more familiar to me. I have made 1 batch out of a very recent malto 160ppm I did and then added the needed extra malto and gelatine as detailed on the forum and processed for another 160ppm. I have done a test dilution of 3.75ml with the remaining zero water filtered water to make 60ml and it is just a little tad darker than normal 20ppm and looks very much like Keph's 20ppm gel capped colour sample!

This dilution to 20ppm does not "quite" have the same crystal clarity of my actual 20ppm non-gel version but it is very close and I suppose an aspect of the gelatine inside it. But it looks great!

Thanks to everyone on the forum participating, making this the best place for Colloidal Silver information.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2021, 03:16:48 PM »
Oops. Never mind. I was right with my math the first time. Scratch this reply lol.

CA

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2021, 03:18:07 PM »
I labeled one of Kephra's color sample photos for my own benefit. Here it is, if it might be useful to anyone else.

john72

« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2021, 04:44:52 PM »
hi everybody..I made 1lt colliodal silver.. (with sodium carbonate (1m) 12v, half an hour)..lemon yellow color like 20 ppm, its is ok..but when its cold, and wait, ıt turned light brown color..why ? thank you..(sorry for my language)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 05:31:59 PM by john72 »

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2021, 12:21:17 AM »
We need more info on exactly how you made it and ingredients that were used. 

Is there any gray or dark dust looking material sitting at the bottom of your container?

I wouldn’t consume any till we can get more info from you.

This is all about trial and error and practice.  So hang in there.

Bobby

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln