Author Topic: Colloidal Gold using Gold Chloride  (Read 1333 times)

orionis83

Colloidal Gold using Gold Chloride
« on: May 19, 2019, 09:42:02 AM »
Hi

Is this safe to make and consume Colloidal Gold using Gold Chloride ?? I have read somewhere that Gold Chloride is a neurotoxin and very harmful. Kindly suggest.

Is Colloidal Gold made using Gold Chloride is as good as on made using electrolysis ??

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 10:12:23 AM by orionis83 »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Colloidal Gold using Gold Chloride
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 03:16:16 PM »
Yes, gold chloride is toxic.  However once it is made into colloidal gold, there is no gold chloride remaining.  So it is indeed safe to consume. 
colloidal gold made with gold chloride is superior to that made with electrolysis, as there is no remaining salt, so it is purer.  It is also faster to make, and no special equipment is needed.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

orionis83

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 05:07:33 AM »
Thanks sir for replying. Is this holds true for Colloidal Silver made using Silver Nitrate ??

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 11:23:23 AM »
Colloidal Silver made using silver nitrate is very acidic and horrible stuff. Laboratories make it this way because it is easy in the absence of proper knowledge.

Definitely not the way to go.

orionis83

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 05:31:01 AM »
I made my first batch of Colloidal Gold using Gold Chloride solution. I made Gold Chloride using HCL/Nitric Acid. Everything went on very smooth and I evaporated excess HCL easily. I used microwave and maltodextrin method. Gold came out with a beautiful pink color. I also  tried 10 drops of 50% Karo Syrup in 250ml and color was little lighter. I added half teaspoon of Maltodextrin and there was some typical smell. Right now I prefer Karo as its completely smell less.

Now my question is, is there any way we can check if Gold Chloride is completely reduced to Gold Particles. When I reduce silver I  can check the bitter / metallic taste of Silver ions. But I don't know how Gold Chloride taste. I know we can add a little more reducing agent to be sure. So any body know is there any taste to gold chloride. I have Gold Chloride with me but I am afraid to taste it as its toxic.

Thanks.