Author Topic: Gold electrolysis with no reduction agent to produce stable gold chloride?  (Read 1246 times)

bokeb

Hi, I'm totally new, have been studying this forum for the past couple weeks, in total planning stage - lots of amazing pertinent info here, loving it..

Please correct me if I'm wrong at any step of this logic process:

1) End product Colloidal Gold produced by any of Kephra's formulas (https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=757.0) is reported by many to have a short shelf life

2) Gold Chloride can be reduced into Colloidal Gold and itself has a long shelf life

3) The Electrolysis methods in Kephra's colloidal gold formulas initially create Gold Chloride in the cell, but the presence of the reduction agent in the cell immediately begins to reduce this into Colloidal metallic Gold

4) Therefore (this is my personal reasoning now), it would be possible to create stable Gold Chloride directly by using this same electrolysis method, but without adding the reduction agent

Is this reasonable? If so, any tips/suggestions? I am aware from Neofizz's comment here https://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=4607.msg38705#msg38705 that Gold Chloride can also be produced by reacting gold with aqua regia, but am curious about directly producing it via electrolysis. (safer?)

Unless my reasoning is wrong, it seems to me the ability to safely produce and store Gold Chloride in advance would allow one to produce colloidal gold with less equipment, more on the fly, as situations require.

All input appreciated, im a total neophyte here.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:19:51 AM by cfnisbet »

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
You need to follow the exact process in all respects. Reducing agents are required. Colloidal Gold is best consumed soon after it is made. Gold Chloride keeps for a long time in storage.

bokeb

Ok thank you, but to clarify, are you saying that doing one of the electrolysis colloidal gold formulas without the reduction agent would not result in Gold Chloride?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Ok thank you, but to clarify, are you saying that doing one of the electrolysis colloidal gold formulas without the reduction agent would not result in Gold Chloride?
I am saying that the process will not result in Colloidal Gold. You need to reduce Gold Chloride to elemental gold in order for those particles of elemental gold to become colloidal particles of gold.

The process is complete and correct. Don't try to circumvent any part of the process; Kephra doesn't add any mumbo-jumbo steps to the process in order to make it "more mysterious". It is advanced chemistry, but any chemist can follow what is being advised. Follow the processes, either electrolysis or straight reduction from Gold Choride (if you can obtain it).

None of this website would need to exist if Big Pharma wasn't so scared of their profits disappearing, or if "The Powers That Would Like To Be" weren't so scared of people expanding their minds (which colloidal gold does, as well as providing health benefits).

bokeb

Right, thank you, I was just trying to figure if I would be able to produce my own Gold Chloride through electrolysis for purposes of reduction into Colloidal Metallic Gold as needed at a future date.

What if the lights go out? Oh, phew, no problem, I set up my Gold Chloride in advance, so I can still reduce into Colloidal Gold no problem.

Certainly not Gold Chloride to drink - just Gold Chloride, produced by my electrolysis setup, ready to be made into Colloidal Gold as needed.

I seem to be noticing resistance in other parts of the forum when asked about producing our own Gold Chloride. I'm not sure why... if it is an understood reasonable thing for us to want to order it, why would it be unreasonable for us to want to produce it?

Of course if producing it via electrolysis doesn't work, that's what I'd like to hear about.

again I am quite aware and appreciative of the explicit instructions including that Gold Chloride is for reduction, not for consumption.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
It is extremely dangerous and expensive to make Gold Chloride. Despite the outrageous cost of Gold Chloride in the UK, it is still cheaper to buy it. Try a chemical supply house, and be prepared to pay about 300 GBP for a gram.