Author Topic: High strength Colloidal Gold (660 ppm)  (Read 2690 times)

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
High strength Colloidal Gold (660 ppm)
« on: October 10, 2020, 01:45:11 PM »
I just made 60ml of 660 ppm colloidal gold.
The formula is in the Kephra's notebook section (How to make)

I used 54ml distilled water
1 ml 1M sodium carbonate solution
1 gram maltodextrin -- wait for it to dissolve.
4 ml of 1% gold chloride from Salt Lake Metals.
Heat gently (do not boil).  (about 30 seconds in microwave)

1 tablespoon (15ml) contains 10mg gold.

I cannot attest to long term stability yet.

edited to add:
I made several batches using this formula which produced good product.  The next several batches all failed when using a new bottle of gold chloride.  For this reason, I do not recommend this formula.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 06:42:07 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

apyr

Re: High strength Colloidal Gold (660 ppm)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 06:56:18 PM »
Wow! How did you gauge the PPM? I'm assuming it's basically solid black at that ppm.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 09:41:34 PM »
I know the exact ppm because I know how much gold I put into it.  PPM is the weight of one substance in the total amount of weight.

.04 grams of gold (4 ml of gold chloride)
60 grams total weight

.04/60 * 1000,000 = 666 ppm.

At 666 ppm, it is really dark so to see its color, I put some in a very narrow vial to check its ruby red color.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 10:01:29 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 09:59:22 PM »
At current prices, gold chloride fro SLM costs about $1.70 per 10mg.  So a 100ml bottle that will make 100 10mg doses will cost about $170.  Thats the only big expense.

I started colloidal gold regimen before I learned of Optimox and Dr Abraham, so I was totally guessing about dosage.  I suspect that higher dosage would produce faster results.  It took a few weeks before I had noticeable improvement in my autoimmune arthritis.

apyr

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 03:17:09 PM »
Thanks as always.
Sirius Metals sells 1% gold chloride on eBay but I'm not sure what type, I've asked and haven't heard back yet.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 04:11:00 PM »
It says right in their description that their product is 1% gold, or 1.75% gold chloride.  So it is the same.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-725-Gold-Chloride-1-0-as-99-997-pure-Gold-metal-100-mL-in-glass-bottle/274332287199?hash=item3fdf7a80df:g:f-IAAOSw0vdePLY5

Offline Eugene

• Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 05:07:11 AM »
Can you now attest to long term stability? Gel capping?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 01:05:35 PM »
I have some Gold Chloride which is years old. No real shelf life.

You need to know that the "regulations" force manufacturers to put a "shelf life" on almost everything, regardless of utility, and that the manufacturers are only too eager to comply because they hope that you will throw away perfectly good chemicals and then buy some more. Very few chemicals degrade in storage.

For instance, honey (that is, the real stuff, not the pretend versions sold in some places in the USA) has to have a shelf life on the jar in the UK/EU(SSR); but honey, seeds and other things have been found in rock tombs in Egypt and have been perfectly edible.

Lt Col Jeff C00PER (of Gunsite fame) used to opine that if you wanted to store a handgun for many years, select a revolver and bury it in a cave (even temperature during the daytime) in the high desert (vv low humidity) with a box of ammunition. After fifty years, he felt that it would be fairly likely that the weapon could be loaded and fired without further preparation. In 1980, I myself was given a dozen rounds of .45ACP Tommygun ammunition when I was in the Army that could not be returned to storage. It worked perfectly despite the date on the headstamp of 1944. The ammunition was from Royal Marine Commando stocks sent to RMCS Shrivenham after the Second World War.

I would bet that the actual shelf life of most chemicals would be well in excess of 100 years. Only Noah and Methusalah would need to be careful about rotating their stocks.

P.S. My thanks to the USA for their Tommygun ammo via Lend-Lease.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 11:28:56 AM by cfnisbet »

Offline Eugene

• Participant
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 05:06:36 AM »
Can this strength be made with An Easy Way To Make Colloidal Gold that you posted in Articles?
What heat did you use?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 05:16:30 AM by Eugene »

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2021, 08:03:49 AM »
The expiry date codes on most food is a joke too though I think here, the manufacturers do this also, beyond regulations, so they don't have to guarantee the stuff after that date and because uninformed consumers (sadly the majority) will toss perfectly good food simply because of the expiry date.  There's even a best buy date on dry pasta.  Keep it dry and keep the bugs away and it'll keep damn near forever.  Most things these days have a "best by.." date, not a "use by".  Even eggs nowadays are saying "best by".  They'll easily keep a month or two in a fridge, maybe longer.

Honey (real stuff) will keep basically forever.  If it crystalizes, you just need to heat it up and stir and its good as new.  It won't evolve life because there's not enough water in it and it also contains a peroxide (from the bees, not added).

For the most part, food expiry date codes are stock rotation dates. In a lot of cases, stores will toss stuff beyond that date simply because consumers, seeing the old dates, won't buy it and the stores have new stock to put out.  The amount of food tossed by stores is a real crime and yes, they usually toss perfectly good stuff into the dumpster rather than donating it to rescue missions, homeless shelters,... who really need it and would gladly take it. Its really sad.

Chemicals, unless they're organic, usually don't go bad and a lot of the organic chemicals won't either - depends on what they are.