Author Topic: Ready to Buy SilverTron Elite V3 Help appreciated  (Read 8845 times)

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Ready to Buy SilverTron Elite V3 Help appreciated
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:59 PM »
Good morning! I was ready to buy last night and I now see you're sold out. How long until the Elite can be purchased?  :)
Tomorrow 3/14 or check later this afternoon..   I have several in process.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:20:44 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

MomRosie

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 12:07:52 AM »
Is there a redemption code? I'm at checkout

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2018, 11:03:48 AM »
There will be no regrets for anyone who buys a SilverTron.

If anyone wants their money back, send it to me and I'll give you the money and postage.

This is an easy thing to promise, as I won't need to have to do this very often!

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2018, 01:11:44 PM »
Kephra,

I have any enquiry / interest that has popped up on the facebook page.
the guy is in Austria. Is a sale an option for you here?

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 03:41:29 PM »
I'm in Canada and have used the Golden Syrup as a reducer which works fine but comes in a small jar and is expensive. I now use the Crown Lily White corn syrup for making my 320 ppm colloidal silver. It has glucose and fructose in it and works fine for me. I don't dilute it and just put a big drop of it in at the beginning of the run (or a couple big drops when doing a full liter run).
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
Kephra,

I am only willing to ship directly to the US, AU, CA, UK, and IE.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 08:00:18 PM »
Kephra,

I am only willing to ship directly to the US, AU, CA, UK, and IE.

Ok I’ll see where it goes. I’ve directed the guy here and also the store but I will message him back to let him know that delivery would need a different solution.

Have you had a moment to check the reducing pages for the manual ?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »
Yes, there is a correction, I'll email you.
Your contact in Austria would need to go through a VPN through UK, US, CA, or AU to reach the store.

Offline Cher Sherwood

• Participant
    • Resonated Rock
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »
I'm in Canada and have used the Golden Syrup as a reducer which works fine but comes in a small jar and is expensive. I now use the Crown Lily White corn syrup for making my 320 ppm colloidal silver. It has glucose and fructose in it and works fine for me. I don't dilute it and just put a big drop of it in at the beginning of the run (or a couple big drops when doing a full liter run).

Neofizz, this is great! I have Lily White Corn Syrup in my cupboard! My first batch will be a full liter. Could you be more specific for amount? Do you use a dropper (big drop = full dropper?) or do you just squeeze the bottle and cross your fingers it's not too much? How would you know you used too much and why not dilute it? Thanks!
The only thing you can control in life is your reaction.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2018, 05:13:20 PM »
The amount is not critical.

Buy yourself a coffee at Starbucks and help yourself to a wooden stirrer from the sugar and milk display.

Insert the tip into the Golden Syrup or corn syrup to a depth of about half an inch, move to the Colloidal Silver container and allow a drop to fall into the water. An excess will not matter.

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 12:24:14 AM »
I don't dilute the Lily White corn syrup as diluting it leaves it able to grow mold. Others have used vodka to dilute it to prevent that from happening. The reducer (corn syrup) is added in excess as well. Experiments (and at least one post by Kephra) show that adding excess reducer (10 times too much) does not effect the colloidal silver in any detrimental way. If there isn't enough reducer it will not fully reduce and leave a metallic flavour. When fully reduced there is no flavour at all. When making 20 ppm very little is needed (a couple drops from a dropper) but I'm almost exclusively making 320 ppm so more reducer is needed (16 times more). So I would use a couple big blob drops straight out of the bottle when making the 320 ppm batch. If you're making 20 ppm just do what cfnisbet suggests. Even the last half inch of a toothpick will hold enough to do a liter of 20 ppm.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Cher Sherwood

• Participant
    • Resonated Rock
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 02:15:15 AM »
Excellent! Thank you for explaining that so well. I keep checking my tracking and I see my generator has cleared customs today! YAY! I'm so excited!

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 03:24:54 AM »
Cher,

Unless things have changed, Kephra includes two empty clear glass dropper bottles with the SilverTron. These are for the Karo reducer and for the electrolyte to help make perfect batches every time! I still have the original pair from my first SilverTron and they still work fine!

Art

Offline Cher Sherwood

• Participant
    • Resonated Rock
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
Thanks Art, I did have a question about the copper wire you mentioned. Do you know what gage will work for the lid for the generator?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2018, 08:14:12 PM »
Any thickness copper wire will work.

I found a couple of metres of household wiring flat cable in a skip and stripped the earth wire out of it. The wire is about 2mm thick, but I have used much thinner wires as a cathode before. The thicker wire is just easier to bend and doesn't flop around in a harsh vortex when the stirrer is in use.

Submerge only a few millimetres of cathode in the distilled water. Bending it allows you to move the electrodes apart without drilling new holes in your lid.