Author Topic: Silvertron - still available?  (Read 16848 times)

sadie_belle

Silvertron - still available?
« on: February 04, 2020, 10:37:59 AM »
Is the Silvertron still being made?  I went to the online store and it has been down for maintenance for several days.  How can I purchase one, I’m located in the USA?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: Silvertron - still available?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:12:23 PM »
You can PM Kephra. He is the masterful person who makes them, and no-one else has the required skill to do so. The technology and theory is well-known, but the ability to put the theory into a convenient box is not a commonplace.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
SilverTrons are no longer available
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 11:13:31 PM »
This January 3rd, I gained 6 inches around my waist in 2 days.  Wife took me to hospital where I was CT scanned and ultrasounded.  Results showed I have non-alcohol fatty liver, ascites, enlarged heart, enlarged pulmonary artery, and diverticulitis.  I was given an Rx for augmentin and sent home.  I couldn't eat much, and in 5 weeks, have lost 30 pounds. But, I have not recovered.  I suspect a misdiagnosis.

So, I no longer have the strength or ability to build SilverTrons.  Accordingly, I am closing the SilverTron store.

To all the people who have been asking me when they would be available again, I doubt they ever will.

I wish you all well and I thank all of my past customers.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 08:40:11 AM »
   Well damn Kephra that’s is some bad news.  It seems that bad news is all that’s going around right now.  Next to my dad your about the toughest guy I know.  You have fought this crappie system for a long time and I feel for you my friend.

A misdiagnoses???  Yep I bet your right!  Nobody knows our own body like we do.  Hell my cardiologist just told me I have an aneurysm on my aorta at the valve on my heart.  He said go home and think about it and we will decide what to do in June?  Until then don’t do anything strenuous?  Well OK then!  Yep we are at their mercy but keep on fighting like I know you will. 

Let me thank you on the worlds behalf for the giant gift that is the SilverTron Elite.  Well not just the Elite, but the Jr’s and the minis.  They are irreplaceable in my mind.  Then there is all the research and knowledge you have shared on colloidal silver and colloidal gold. 

Hero is an overused phrase but that’s you for sure!  Are you blushing yet?  Well it’s all true!  Hero, hero hero!

You are a great example for us all.  Me and mine will be praying for you and yours.  God bless you my brother and remember, if you need anything just let us know.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Familyman

• Participant
    • Richard Wright Photography
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 08:25:37 PM »
So sorry to hear the news... My entire family's health has benefitted greatly from your life's work, Mr. Peters and we all Thank You, deeply from the heart, for sharing your wisdom and knowledge with humanity. To perhaps make the world a little better place? To me and many others, I believe it would be a resounding 'Yes!'. So from where I'm standing, have seen you do a divine thing, sir, and we will always praise you and the grace of the divine that dwells within you for bringing relief to so many.

I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry - Cannonball Adderely plays for me now... Much Love, Brother !
Life; Ride it like you stole it !

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 04:32:23 AM »
Kephra

I'm so sorry for the health downturn and wish you the best.

Thank you again for the time, wisdom, and experience that you've passed on to us forum members. You have been a God-send for myself and my family.

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 05:58:30 AM »
@ Kep,
...Augmentin you say. I'm impressed that you let him keep his "stature",
and conclusions he derived from error must be fact(s)!

Nix
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

Offline mfacen

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 08:41:28 AM »
   This forum has been a treasure to me, my family and friends, I will never forget the day I stumbled upon it looking for info on Colloidal Silver, I didn't sleep that night and my notebook was full of notes by the time I was able to disconnect. I wish there were more forums of this quality around.
    What you have created Kephra is invaluable, the willingness to share your knowledge even knowing that it might undercut your earnings tells a lot about where your priorities lay. Thanks to you I was able to build a machine that produced hundreds of liters of high quality colloidal silver capped, naked, different concentrations, all thanks to the instructions so clearly and empirically explained in the articles.
    I'm working on a new generator that is going to have a regulated output from 5ma to 50ma to use with various setups, I'd like to automate the stirrer and heating I'll probably just hack a magnetic hot plate and incorporate my circuit in it. The circuits I use have WiFi capability so the set up can be done from your phone or computer with the browser. The microcontroller takes a small sample of the current to monitor run time and the amount of silver released, and shuts off the hot plate and stirrer when done. The current is regulated by a constant current circuit as that provides the best response time. I have already written the firmware and tried it out with a bare bones circuit I put together and was able to make a batch of 20 ppm with no issues. So I know is all feasable I just have to find the time to make a proper PCB layout and cnc a board. I'm very busy with my job so I have been working on this idea for a while and it's coming along very slow.
    Kephra if there is anything I can do to help you with the silvertrons don't hesitate to ask I can send you populated pcb's from here I have a place they make them for us I'm in mexico I'd gladly cover the expenses for a run of 30 ( if they fit 6 in a plaque) and mail them to you. I know the money you make from the store is irrisory but still the silvertron is the best commercially available generator.
    Kephra I'm very interested in your life and how you got to know so much about chemistry, would you mind writing a little bio of yourself for the articles ? After all you are our mentor... Of course is just a thought and you don't have to do it if you don't feel like.

Offline ZeroLabs

• Participant
    • Locally Grown
Re: SilverTrons are no longer available
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 07:57:18 PM »
This January 3rd, I gained 6 inches around my waist in 2 days.  Wife took me to hospital where I was CT scanned and ultrasounded.  Results showed I have non-alcohol fatty liver, ascites, enlarged heart, enlarged pulmonary artery, and diverticulitis.  I was given an Rx for augmentin and sent home.  I couldn't eat much, and in 5 weeks, have lost 30 pounds. But, I have not recovered.  I suspect a misdiagnosis.

So, I no longer have the strength or ability to build SilverTrons.  Accordingly, I am closing the SilverTron store.

To all the people who have been asking me when they would be available again, I doubt they ever will.

I would like to carry that torch if you'll allow me to. Please PM. Let's work something out.

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 01:28:24 AM »
Kephra

I remember reading about this: You can get a second (medical) opinion from a world renowned medical learning institution, either in person (not likely here, 'cause they're in San Francisco) or on-line.

If interested, check this out:   https://www.ucsfhealth.org/second-opinion

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 01:33:13 AM »
Sorry ... as a follow up, there is a charge for the service ($700 for on-line; payable by credit card, primarily).  The service is not likely to be covered by insurance.

If, after investigation, you want to proceed with the second opinion, I would be willing to contribute financially to help you do so.

I'll stick my neck out and suggest that others in this forum would also be willing to contribute, financially.

What have you got to lose??

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Re: SilverTrons are no longer available
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2020, 06:18:16 PM »

I hope you get over this. Have a look into keto diet. When you go on keto, the body burns excess undesirable fat around your organs before it starts to burn the more external stuff. Keto is a really healthy and good diet, if you can stick to it.

Offline edwire

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 12:19:37 AM »
Thank you for your time, knowledge and wisdom.

Chemistry is the melodies you can play on vibrating strings

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 05:52:47 PM »
Turbidaceous:

It is my understanding that the weight change Kephra is experiencing is water weight due to the removal of lymph nodes decades ago.

Keto would not help.

dlipter

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 07:28:40 PM »
Kephra,

Sorry to hear of youe health issue.

I have experience in the area of small scale manufacturing of electronic devices.

I am avialable and woild like to offer my services to carry forward the production of your SilverTron.

We could generate an income stream for you and satisfy user demend for the SilverTron.

Hope you are well enough to consider this.

Best,

Dennis