Author Topic: Silvertron - still available?  (Read 16940 times)

rezosim

Re: Silvertron - still available?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
Hi all,

With COVID 19 worldwide explosion those of use still without the generator need to get our hands on ionic silver generators ASAP! No one knows the scope of the s*itstorm that is about to be unleashed, the conclusion expecially burning after watching the alternative news channels that don't participate in the coverup.

I hope this sentiment will be shared.

Also while it is possible to build a cheap generator by yourself, the convenience of the professionally built unit with all the features including/not limited to automatic shut-off and processor chip calculating the amount of ions already dissolved is unmatched. I came to appreciate the factor differentiating the ST from other generators after reading all the analysis.

The gadget is more than essential for the health and calm of every household, please, keep it live, don't just take it out before all the global cataclysms that we're about to witness. Otherwise, it will be played into the hands of the enemy, whoever it is trying to disrupt the peaceful life every human has a right for.

Peace and health,

R.

Offline ZeroLabs

• Participant
    • Locally Grown
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
I too share your concern. Kephra's last post was Feb 16 to announce discontinuation. I have the skills and the capacity to build and market these if he will let me, with royalties if he wishes, but I have not heard back from him. Frankly, I'm a bit concerned about him. I've found his address and contact information. It's only about a 3 hour drive from where I live. I don't wish to invade his privacy so I will wait a bit longer. Perhaps write his wife a letter to inquire about his condition.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 01:25:39 AM »
I am not sure about that. One of the initial weight losses that happens very very early into keto (first few days) you lose excess water and you pee a LOT for a little while. Very annoying to have to pee often. I have done Keto many times. Sounds like it might be useful in a situation when you have excess water perhaps. Might still be worth a quick bit of research to see.

Turbidaceous:

It is my understanding that the weight change Kephra is experiencing is water weight due to the removal of lymph nodes decades ago.

Keto would not help.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2020, 04:45:55 AM »
Josie29, 

I’m in. I’ll do whatever I can to help Kephra. He is the Colloidal Silver Master.  I owe that man all I can do for him.  He has saved me thousands in medical expenses and he is just a good man!

Bobby 
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

SilverDog

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2020, 02:27:35 AM »
Hello everyone
I to hate to here about Kephra and will do what I can to help anyway I can. please keep us informed about him. and I would like to to buy another SilverTron as well, I have his First Gen still using it all the time, if I remember right thy are Arduino based I love making projects with Arduino's I'm making an OBDII programmer with one now please let me know how everything goes.

Also does anyone know where to buy some pure silver wire the ones I bought from Kephra is about used up 

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2020, 05:25:50 AM »
Check eBay. I have not bought any but I know it is sold on there on eBay. I only ever bought the flat stuff or bullion. I may buy some wire myself at some point to make a quick and dirty safe extender to get the bullion into the water.

Jughead

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2020, 08:03:25 AM »
I am also looking to purchase a Silvertron if they ever become available so add me to the list if anyone manages to make them for Kephra. 

But most importantly good luck to Kephra and I hope you manage to beat it and spend your time relaxing instead of using it up on here.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 05:43:49 PM »
I am currently working with another forum member to take over building the SilverTron Elites.  Stay tuned :)

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2020, 06:09:13 AM »
  That is great news Kephra!!   ;D

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

rezosim

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2020, 09:51:08 AM »
Very exciting news from Kephra,
Thank you for sharing!

Offline edwire

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2020, 07:55:29 AM »
Great news Kephra!
Chemistry is the melodies you can play on vibrating strings

KarrieM864

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2020, 08:15:02 PM »
So Thankful to see the skill being passed on. I have owned other generators....there’s no comparison. Thank you Kephra for being willing to pass your knowledge. I am a cancer survivor and me and mine are grateful to you.

flavapor

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2020, 01:36:23 AM »
I hope you are doing well Kephra.  It is nice to see you post even if just a short post.  I am so glad you are passing the torch on the silvertrons.  It is an amazing machine and your contribution to society, although I am sure you have many more contributions that we are unaware of.  Sometimes just trying to understand some of this stuff makes my brain swell.

I have a friend who wanted one of your machines and I saw they were unavailable so I will tell her to check back often.  I am sure the person you chose to make them available again is more than capable.  I look forward to seeing them available again.

Gorsky

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2020, 10:32:16 PM »
Kephra, in case you are not able to hand over your entire process to someone else, would you be willing to consider selling Silvertron Elite kits instead? Many of us know how to use a soldering iron (and how to follow instructions). This might allow you to continue your business with minimal time/effort on your part. And it would fix the backlog of customers waiting to buy (like me).

-Best regards

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 09:23:11 AM »
This is true;

That's the whole point about the SilverTron, it's a masterpiece of engineering. If it were simple to duplicate, it wouldn't be necessary to buy one.