Author Topic: Concentrated ppm article/post  (Read 590 times)

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
Concentrated ppm article/post
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:51:58 AM »
I’ve been reading through all the articles here and I’m very excited to begin my first ‘real’ colloidal silver setup. I plan on starting out with 20ppm however eventually would like to try making the higher concentrations. I could have sworn there was an article or a post somewhere here specifically about making higher concentrations however after spending the last 2 hrs sifting to find this article/post I have failed to locate it. Can someone help me find that post? Or can someone simply lay it out for me how higher concentrations are yielded? Thank you!

bcboy

Re: Concentrated ppm article/post
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 02:01:45 PM »

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 09:58:16 PM »
Thank you for your reply...
That search does not yield what I am looking for.

Maybe the post was removed? What I am looking for is a pinned post or an article written by kephra I believe (could be another admin)
The post was titled something like: How to make higher concentrations of Colloidal Silver
Or something similar...
Not specifically 320ppm while I know that seems like the most common higher concentration...
I see lots of Q & A etc from new people giving it a go... and Im sure I can sift through and learn enough to figure it out from other people’s questions...

Was just more interested in what I thought was an in depth write up about the process.

I know I read somewhere from kephra that he almost wishes he didn’t tell anyone how to make higher concentrations... this has led me to believe maybe the post was taken down...
I swear to god I’m not gonna go putting 320pm in my eyes or some stupid thing like that.
I know how to follow instructions and head the warnings quite well.
Thank you for your time!

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
Thank you! Totally read this and made notes already.
I’ve read almost every article here more than once now. Was waiting to get the basics before learning the more advanced methods...
I think I might just be imagining things...

Or maybe it was a dream... I have been on here binge reading for like a week. Totally possible the cgcsforum has entered my Dreamtime haha!

Thank you for creating this forum! I am so happy to know the truth about colloidal silver! Big thanks to everyone who keeps this place going! So much good info here!

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 08:43:03 PM »
I probably did say that.  My first concern has always been safety.  I feel responsible if someone misuses the info, and at the time there was no safety data for such high ppm.  But I think now my fears were not justified.

I have to say also, the I have seen a lot of stupidity.

So there is new safety data? Where might I find it?

Btw I was able to successfully make my first 20ppm colloid on my first try yesterday! With little to no tyndall effect and a beautiful gold color! Thank you for laying it all out for us! I am super appreciative and excited!