Author Topic: colloidal gold, Electrolysis III 40ppm  (Read 10653 times)

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Colloidal Gold, Electrolysis III 40ppm
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 08:26:44 PM »
I don't have this problem when using maltodextrin. Have you tried storing it in the fridge?
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Neopol

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 10:36:42 PM »
As this was my first batch of colloidal gold made last week, I am just sorting through my initial experiences and results with the new material. I very much appreciate all your help and suggestions as a beginner. I thought I might have overlooked something. I may try and refrigerate it, next time, as I read a past participant's post who reported, possible, "fluffy" mold growing in his from the maltodextrin. I guess that's why I find sugars as reducers suspect in a non-bactericidal liquid.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 11:35:34 PM »
A long time ago, when I first encountered the strands of whatever in my colloidal gold, my first thought was also mold.  So I made a batch and used my best canning techniques to seal it sterile at boiling temps.  The strands still appeared, so it was not mold.  Then it dawned on me ..> Gravy <--!  Do you see the connection?
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 01:49:22 AM »
Haahaaaa!
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

Neopol

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 09:07:02 PM »
Do you mean "Gravy-Chain"? Perhaps this is a benign result of being sure the chloride is fully reduced with slightly more of the reducer amounts. Did your solutions continue to add more maltodextrin links as the solution sat with time? My filtered batch stopped and remains clear red. There were few participant responses so this looks like it is not widely experienced.

valdor21

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 12:36:59 AM »
my worry with using maltodextrin  is if the half life is 10 days, but 4 days after i make a batch its already starting to fall out, and if i open a bottle discoloration will start to occur within 24 hours. how long does it remain effective inside our bodies. i find adding sodium citrate stops any discoloration from happening but once i open the bottle fallout will start to occur within 36-48 hours.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 12:45:22 AM »
Mine keeps for months.  One bottle I made at 250ppm kept for several years.  Either your pH is not correct, or you do not have enough maltodextrin or your water is not pure enough or your ppm is too high.

And don't forget that once ingested, the concentration of gold is much lower as its diluted in the blood. 

I think you are worrying over nothing.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kscmac

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 02:13:32 AM »
I have had this also but the wife is doing very well on the colloidal gold! If I tried to stop her from using the colloidal gold I would need lots more! (She would make sure I would be hurting like she would be!)

Neopol

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 02:30:37 AM »
The subject of water has come up on other sites.  I measured the resistance of DW samples from 10 to 20 Megohms and
others to much lower values to 1 MO. The difference is said to be the result of metal distillation equipment versus glass. For colloidal silver the high MO water seems to take a shorter time because its more conductive and draws current more quickly than the lower resistance reading water. Purity may also be involved but only know of re-destilling as an option for purists and those who cannot obtain good DW locally. Kephra, what would be your suggestion?

Neopol

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 03:48:16 AM »
Here's an update about 10 days after my 1st batch: The previously filtered 250ml of solution has continued to produce more and larger size linked MD chains within the remaining half of colloidal gold. I'd like to try glucose as replacement for MD.
Will it work?

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 04:20:18 AM »
You need to keep it in the fridge, have you tried this to factor out possibilities? 

Also mold grows even if you use the canning method due to mold spores being almost indestructible. The only way to stop mold growth is to add an acid, which is why in canning you almost always add vinegar before sealing. So if you are leaving it out of the fridge and have added a carb such as maltodextrin, you are probably seeing mold or it is fermenting in some way.

Another thing you can try is carbon filter the solution after you make it.  And last but not least, try to KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Neopol

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 04:51:08 PM »
What is the correct PH for colloidal gold? 7?

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »
The correct pH from my observations is 8-9pH

Neopol

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 07:49:47 PM »
I have reduced batches of 500mL, colloidal gold with sodium citrate and .5 gram ascorbic acid. This produces a deep gold color; about the same color as the electrode itself. I tried it but felt some side effects, perhaps, from the sodium citrate.  Would Vitamin C act to prevent linking and extend the life of the maltodextrin colloidal gold? I believe I read a reference to Vit. C, as a reducer, at the sga.com website for what they call harmonized gold and silver. Which, then, begs the question of just adding colloidal silver to the colloidal gold as the "fluffy" participant did?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 08:59:20 PM »
Quote from: Neopol
I have reduced batches of 500mL, colloidal gold with sodium citrate and .5 gram ascorbic acid. This produces a deep gold color; about the same color as the electrode itself.
If it isn't ruby red, purple, or blue, its not safe to ingest!  If its not ruby red, its useless.
If its yellow, its not reduced and is still gold chloride which is a neurotoxin.

STOP before you hurt yourself.

Plain vitamin C is an acid, and acids deactivate glucose and maltodextrin.  No one here told you to mix them together. 

You are too hung up about the precipitate.  It doesn't hurt anything.  If it did, I would be the first to know since I have probably consumed more of it than anyone in the world. 

You can mix colloidal gold and colloidal silver as long as you actually have colloidal gold, which you apparently do not.

Forget about Vitamin C.    Sodium citrate, maltodextrin, glucose, and dextrin are safe.