Author Topic: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?  (Read 15967 times)

valdor21

Re: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 07:32:34 PM »
little update on my formula.
i no longer use stirrer at all anymore
i no longer have a need to add in extra sodium citrate at the end.
comes out perfect every time now.
made over 20 mason jars full since last post.
it was a long road with my lack of knowledge so i thank everyone who has contributed any information and this forum for just existing.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 12:54:47 AM »
Congratulations! Now you can heighten your senses on a regular basis
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

valdor21

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 07:02:08 PM »
has anyone ever tried to use xylitol  to make colloidal gold?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 07:32:01 PM »
I don't think sugar alcohols like xylitol have reducing properties.  I would think not.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kvark1

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 06:24:43 PM »
I welcome you all seekers of the philosopher's stone!!! and with the New year 2014!!!
please look my way of plasma receipt of the colloidal gold. This is a very efficient and fast way. http://www.alstone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=403&t=1100

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 10:12:12 PM »
Nice.  What voltage does your rig have?  I have made colloidal silver that way, but its much easier and safer to make colloidal gold from gold chloride. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 04:38:33 AM »
I welcome you all seekers of the philosopher's stone!!! and with the New year 2014!!!
please look my way of plasma receipt of the colloidal gold. This is a very efficient and fast way. http://www.alstone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=403&t=1100

I like the idea of plasma arc with colloidal gold. But, If you are into Alchemy and seek the philosophers stone, I would think you would be more inclined to use the chemical method to make your colloidal gold. With Alchemy, the lesson is hidden within the patience of waiting long periods of time while studying the nature of the minerals in the vessel. Plasma Arc colloidal gold is the quick and easy way, and from what I heard, not the most optimal quality, that which an Alchemist would strive for.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

kvark1

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2014, 04:54:17 AM »
During the time of Paracelsus was not high-voltage transformers. Modern alchemy this is not the middle ages. Al translation - gold. Therefore, the chemistry of gold this is the alchemy!
In the modern sense is nanotechnology gold.

kvark1

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 07:54:19 AM »
Colloidal Silver Colloid silver turns out for 3 minutes.

Gold colloid turns out for 10 minutes and 15 minutes

Voltage 2700 volt completely safe unless touch with his hands. But you will never fear that the chloride ions of silver and gold will be in the solution. I'm a gold colloid drink 1000 grams per day!
I for month cured arrhythmia, angina, atherosclerosis, haemorrhoids and prostatitis. Wife cured arthritis.

kvark1

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 07:59:44 AM »
Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w7J0h1-PpFo

And here is the photo of plasma installation:

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 08:09:02 AM »
Very interesting; could you post your circuit diagram, please?

kvark1

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 09:40:29 AM »
In an hour I will draw and photo will do

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »
Your gold pictures look to be about 5 o 10 ppm.  Thats nice gold, just not very strong.
You silver pictures look turbid.  Thats not a good thing, but it might be just the way it was photographed.

I'm a gold colloid drink 1000 grams per day!
I for month cured arrhythmia, angina, atherosclerosis, haemorrhoids and prostatitis. Wife cured arthritis.
So a liter at 10 ppm is 10 milligrams of gold.  Thats about the dosage most of us take I think.  It is what I do, only my gold is much stronger, so I only need a cup/250ml of it.

Some people have been using the high voltage underwater method for years here in the US.  I do not promote it because:
A.  Someone unskilled in working with high voltage will kill themselves.
B.  It doesn't make very high ppm gold.
C.  The chlorides that are left with the electrolytic and chemical methods are not harmful so don't need to be removed.
D.  Gaseous chlorine boils off during the process.

kvark1

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 12:35:24 PM »
Yes I feel that you have a concentration above mine. Danger of electricity. Not everyone will be able scheme to collect. That's Faraday and Paracelsus did exactly as you. But my teammates strongly беспокоются about chlorine gold. As you can discover?
And now a question for You: how to accurately determine the presence or absence of
chlorine residues gold or silver chlorine???Their ions psychotropic poisons. How else can you detect in
a solution except silver nitrate, which gives white mist from the presence of ions of gold?
The Тананаева is the book "Drop a method. Qualitative analysis of inorganic compounds drip method"

kvark1

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 12:51:12 PM »
Here I publish the scheme as you asked cfnisbet