Author Topic: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?  (Read 15984 times)

kvark1

Re: Share Your Colloidal Gold Recipe?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014, 04:02:27 AM »
Particular, a German nanotech company, presents a new method to produce nanoparticles. Applying the simple physical process of laser ablation, different liquids can be filled with any kind of nanomaterial. In this example, gold nanoparticles (giving a red color) are ablated from a piece of gold and dispersed in a solvent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaOChCL6kM

kvark1

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2014, 11:43:41 AM »
Hello kephra, today boiled cinnamon and insisted on vodka - turned out to be a jellyfish snot???
this is probably Cassius???
Or cinnamon

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2014, 12:34:19 PM »
You are not supposed to boil it, just soak it.  Both true cinnamon and cassia work.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

kvark1

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2014, 12:46:28 PM »
This is a real cinnamon? So right mucus?
Thanks for the tip going to insist.
But as insisting in water or in vodka as you do with a coffee filter?

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2014, 06:02:16 PM »
It is better to use vodka. You can put a small jar in a pot of hot water and double boil the cinnamon in the vodka. This will pull out much more of the properties than just soaking it. Then let it sit for a week or so shaking it as much as you can everyday.
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

providence

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2014, 07:29:29 PM »
Chemical Method: I call it, "The Amerivich Method" 20ppm

In 1 Liter  of distilled water, bring water to a subtle boil.

- Add 7 drops of 1 molar sodium carbonate.

- Add 40* drops of high potency cinnamon extract (unless you already know how to make high quality herbal extracts, I recommend buying this at a health food store or online. Gaia Herbs makes the best).

- Add 40 drops (2mL) of 1% Gold Chloride (Salt Lake Metals)

- Let boil for 10 min then set in the sun to cool (UV rays are also good stabilizers and are used in the lab to control particle size)

- It is important when using this formula to add ingredients in this order. If you change the order of the ingredients, it sometimes renders different results that seem "unfinished" or may take up to 15 min for the reaction to occur. Its a matter of setting the right conditions, then putting the Gold Chloride into those perfect conditions. With this formula, the reaction is instant.

* The only reason I can get away with less drops (I actually only need 1/4 of this amount to get the same result) is because of the high potency of my extract. Please do not use cinnamon extract in this amount if you are making a mild extract as per the directions on this forum has shown. It is best to buy this from a reputable dealer, or, if you own a soxhlet, then you already know how to make a good extract.  ;)
I have not made colloidal gold yet but my father has major arterial blockages an is having bypass surgery and a valve replacement done in February. I am particularly interested in "The Amerivich Method" I looked at gaia herbs website and could not find the cinnamon extract. I don't own a soxhlet but I have made all kinds of herbal extracts. Grapeseed can not be extracted very well with water, oil or alcohol but a mild potassium hydroxide solution does the trick. Can a similar extract be made with more time exposed to PGA and/or maybe a use of more cinnamon? Or do you have a link to a good extract?

providence

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2014, 07:36:39 PM »
Looking at the soxhlet apparatus online and it looks like a type of apparatus for extracting essential oil. I have cinnamon essential oil. Is this the extract in the colloidal gold recipe???

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2014, 10:03:19 PM »
I posted how to make cinnamon extract easily already. 
http://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=674.0
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:44 AM »
The soxhlet, to my understanding is not for extracting essential oil, but with the right attachments I'm sure anything is possible.

Making an extract from cinnamon powder is quite simple as long as the alcohol is heated and reintroduced in some way like a "pelican" apparatus.

"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind." - Paracelsus

providence

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
Thank you both for your replies. I guess I misunderstood the recipe. I thought you had to use a stronger cinnamon extract but the one listed by kephra will work I just may need to use a little more. I'm going to try both of your recipes but have to order supplies.

Offline mraluma415

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2014, 11:32:36 PM »
the stronger the better. With my recipe it is of upmost importance the strength of the extract is close