Author Topic: Colloidal Gold and Gold Chloride  (Read 22226 times)

Horizontal

Colloidal Gold and Gold Chloride
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:13:51 AM »
Hello all,

First of all thank you for having me on this forum.
I am from The Netherlands Europe and found this forum by looking for methods of how to produce your own colloidal gold.
I have an RA condition since early age and am trying to find out a relieve or cure.
Last week i was diving into the Edgar Cayce files and found out that he recommends gold chloride solution in water for RA conditions.
Later on i found some articles that gold chloride could be potentially toxic, so i went on digging into the colloidal gold information and it seems much more friendly then gold chloride water solution.
After that i found this forum and saw that there is a easy method of making colloidal gold with gold chloride.
This caught my attention because this is a different method as Edgar Cayce recommends which is a gold chloride water based solution.
It seems that on this forum there is a different method of using gold chloride by extracting it with certain chemicals so i wonder if this is less toxic for the body? Or is the information about the toxicity of gold chloride just another farma cover up scam in order to scare people from taking it?
I am a strong believer in alternatives and i am willing to try this solution, but i would like to ask is there a big difference between gold chloride water based solution and colloidal gold made from gold chloride? Is colloidal gold solution made from gold chloride chemically the same as colloidal gold extracted from a gold wire ( certain voltage )?

Thank you!

Warm regards,
Horicontal

Ps excuse my English its not my first language. 

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Colloidal Gold and Gold Chloride
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 01:20:02 PM »
Your english is fine.
Yes, gold choride is neuro-toxic.  It had been used for many years for arthritis, usually by direct injection into the affected joints.  But after about 2 grams of gold salts, it started causing nerve damage and had to be stopped for the patient.

Colloidal gold does not have this limitation, and exhibits no neurotoxicity or for that matter no toxicity at all.  Once the gold chloride is reduced with cinnamon extract, or maltodextrin, it is pure metal particles.  Metallic gold is non-toxic, and is even an approved food additive.

Colloidal gold made through electrolysis of a gold anode is exactly the same as that made with gold chloride, except there will be more byproducts like sodium, carbonate, and sugars left over in the water.  None are toxic, and the amounts are small.  The electrolysis creates gold chloride from the reaction of the gold anode and sodium chloride.  This leaves gold chloride and a tiny amount of sodium hydroxide in the water.  Sodium hydroxide is also an approved food additive even though it is also drain cleaner.

So gold chloride is indeed toxic, but colloidal gold is not.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Horizontal

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 01:47:45 PM »
Thanks for the respond, very interesting!

I would like to make colloidal gold true the process of gold chloride.
However i am a bit confused with the strength of gold chloride that is needed to make colloidal gold.
It says i need Gold Chloride 1% solution (10mg gold per milliliter).
Problem is i cannot find this strength in Europe and its not possible to have it send from US.
Although i could get gold chloride powder 99.9% pure but it costs allot.
Also i could get:

http://shop.selfhealing.nl/contents/en-us/d54.html

CHLORIDE OF GOLD SODIUM 1gr/oz, 1/2 oz

GOLD SODIUM CHLORIDE, 1gr/oz, 3 oz

GOLD SODIUM CHLORIDE, 2gr/oz, 3 oz

But the problem is it has a different strength as the one from ''saltlakemetals.com''.

Now i wonder how to get the right solution/strenght from the other company to start making colloidal gold from gold chloride??

Hope this makes sense, thank you!

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »
I have to go out for a doctors appointment right now, but when I get back, I will investigate the sodium gold chloride for you.  I suspect it is NaAuCl4 which should work.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Horizontal

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 03:47:15 PM »
Thanks appreciate a lot :)

kscmac

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
My wife has RA and I have spine issues. We use the colloidal gold and I am getting setup to make mine from a gold coin(expensive but worth it) I am building the power supply and saving up the money to get a 1/10 or 1/20 oz 99.99 24K gold coin.

Horizontal

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 04:16:38 PM »
Interesting, is your wife doing well now? How much is the colloidal gold helping her?
I am off chemical farma RA medication since last year, when i started taking MMS together with DMSO this helps me 85% to 90 % pain free, i am hoping the colloidal gold will do the last 10 to 15 %.
All the best.

kscmac

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 05:23:43 PM »
She is taking 10mg every other day and it is a world of difference. She moves normally and most dont know she has RA. With the damage in my spine it helps me not to feel "locked up". So For us is been great. On times tha she is feeling bad she will take it every day for about a week.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »
Horizontal:
Assuming the product is what it says it is:  (1 gram Sodium Gold Chloride per ounce):
Sodium Gold Chloride is Gold that has been dissolved in Aqua Regia, then acidity neutralized with sodium hydroxide.
Formula NaAuCl4
The formula weight is then 23 + 197 + 4 * 35.5 == 362
1 Gram of this would then contain 197/362 grams of gold (0.544 grams pure gold)
Since an ounce is approx 30 ml, then each ml of solution would contain about 18 milligrams of gold
So .55ml of this sodium gold chloride would equal 1 ml of Salt Lake Metals gold chloride.
This is about 11 drops from a medicine dropper.

The formulas given should work fine, but a little less sodium carbonate is needed because the acid is already neutralized.  It might not need any at all.

Horizontal

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 06:46:03 PM »
She is taking 10mg every other day and it is a world of difference. She moves normally and most dont know she has RA. With the damage in my spine it helps me not to feel "locked up". So For us is been great. On times tha she is feeling bad she will take it every day for about a week.

That is wonderful to hear! I am looking forward to try out the colloidal gold.
Best wishes.

Horizontal

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 06:52:07 PM »
Horizontal:
Assuming the product is what it says it is:  (1 gram Sodium Gold Chloride per ounce):
Sodium Gold Chloride is Gold that has been dissolved in Aqua Regia, then acidity neutralized with sodium hydroxide.
Formula NaAuCl4
The formula weight is then 23 + 197 + 4 * 35.5 == 362
1 Gram of this would then contain 197/362 grams of gold (0.544 grams pure gold)
Since an ounce is approx 30 ml, then each ml of solution would contain about 18 milligrams of gold
So .55ml of this sodium gold chloride would equal 1 ml of Salt Lake Metals gold chloride.
This is about 11 drops from a medicine dropper.

The formulas given should work fine, but a little less sodium carbonate is needed because the acid is already neutralized.  It might not need any at all.

Thank you for giving it a thought.

Although, correct me if i am wrong but i think they say depending on the bottle it is...

So  GOLD SODIUM CHLORIDE, 1gr/oz, 3 oz  meaning that one gram of gold chloride solution on 3 ounces right ( 3 ounces 85 ml )?

Anyway still lets assume it is like the calculations you made  i still cannot yet crasp how to then turn it into colloidal gold.
Meaning what amounts do i need to use with what chemicals.

Do i still use the same amounts as in described below topic link...?

http://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php/topic,1148.msg8854.html#msg8854

Also which of the 3 bottles is best to use for making colloidal gold?

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:57:10 PM by Horizontal »

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 07:16:08 PM »
The 1/2 or 3 ounce refers to the bottle size.
So the half ounce bottle would have  .5 ounces og gold chloride.  The last bottle on your list is twice as strong, so only 5.5 dops would be needed to get 10 milligrams of gold.

11 drops from the half ounce bottle would be about 1 ml equivalent.
You would mix that per the instructions in the link.  11 drops would make 250 ml of 40 ppm colloidal gold. 
Doesnt matter which bottle you buy, just use half as much from the last bottle.

Horizontal

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 08:40:16 PM »
Nice one Kephra! Thanks a lot, i understand now :)

Horizontal

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 02:15:31 PM »
Hi,

One more question, i noticed that they added a view more ingredients to the small bottle of gold chloride.

https://www.baar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=165
..... It is combined with an alkalizer such as Bromide Of Soda or Sodium Bicarbonate, based on the specific reading being researched.

Will this interfere with the process?

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 02:18:45 PM »
The ad doesn't say that thats what is in the bottle.  It says the bottle contains sodium gold chloride, not bromide.  You have to assume that whats in the bottle is what it says.... sodium gold chloride.