Author Topic: .9999 New Silver Rods  (Read 619 times)

Etheric Zone 1111

.9999 New Silver Rods
« on: March 19, 2020, 09:31:39 PM »
Found these on eBay , going to make a few silver generators for family members in NYC, who can’t even find IS anywhere!

Ed

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: .9999 New Silver Rods
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 10:42:38 PM »
IS is worthless. You absolutely want to reduce it to Colloidal Silver as it gets 30+ times stronger against disease.

You also want to gel cap it (direction on this forum elsewhere) because instead of getting about 75% of whats ingested into your blood with non-gel-capped, with gel-capped you'll absorb nearly 100%.

With those silver wires, they're thin enough that you probably, cold (meaning 75F minimum) wouldn't want to run at more than 2-3 milliamps.

Read the numbered articles in the articles section. Its all explained there. Don't cut corners. Do it correctly.

Just so its said, to fight disease you have to raise the level of silver in the blood to 3-4PPM and hold it there for 10 days total.  To do this you need to ingest a liter of 20PPM Colloidal Silver a day for the first two days and then 8-10oz of 20PPM a day for the remaining 8 days.  Yeah, figure you need a gallon of the stuff.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 11:16:44 PM »
Will do Gene I also made him a 20PPM batch with my generator

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 11:18:08 PM »
IS is worthless. You absolutely want to reduce it to colloidal silver as it gets 30+ times stronger against disease.

You also want to gel cap it (direction on this forum elsewhere) because instead of getting about 75% of whats ingested into your blood with non-gel-capped, with gel-capped you'll absorb nearly 100%.

With those silver wires, they're thin enough that you probably, cold (meaning 75F minimum) wouldn't want to run at more than 2-3 milliamps.

Read the numbered articles in the articles section. Its all explained there. Don't cut corners. Do it correctly.

Just so its said, to fight disease you have to raise the level of silver in the blood to 3-4PPM and hold it there for 10 days total.  To do this you need to ingest a liter of 20PPM colloidal silver a day for the first two days and then 8-10oz of 20PPM a day for the remaining 8 days.  Yeah, figure you need a gallon of the stuff.

Gene where can I find thicker silver wires ?

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 03:23:20 AM »
I'm not sure where right now.

Given what I see others on the web charging, it might actually be cheaper to buy 1ozt silver bullion bars and then with these, cold, you can easily run 5ma, maybe more. And they'd last a LONG time. IF you can get them.

It seems like everyone is looking for silver wire as I'm sure everyone is trying to make Colloidal Silver.  Just evidenced by the new people here, this is for sure true.

APMEX where I've bought silver bullion before where they had no minimum now, because they say their volumes have gone through the roof, they have a minimum $299 order.  AND, they're out of stock on almost ALL of their 1ozt silver bars.

A 1ozt bullion bar, assuming you can use 80% of it before its time to change it for getting too thin, would make about 1244 liters of 20PPM.  Thats over 328 US gallons.  WOW!

People are freaking out.

I have about 10 feet of silver wire I bought years ago. I use a 3.5" length and that lasts me a year (I don't make that much - 3 or 4 gallons a year). I have a few bullion bars but haven't gotten around to using one yet.

I guess you just have to be happy with what you have.  If you process at around 150F, you might be able to run 6-8ma so it doesn't take forever.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 10:17:50 AM »
Thanks Gene Valuable information!

Ed

Offline Mer2112

• Participant

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 11:49:17 AM »
Great deal at $17 , this coin is .999 fine , I thought silver coins where 90% silver 10% copper .

Thanks for the link !

Ed