Author Topic: agglomeration, is my understanding of proceeding uselessness accurate?  (Read 393 times)

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Ok, so you have ~14nm sized particles, they are tiny and cover a large surface area, I assume. If you add Colloidal Silver to tap water or stomach acid the 14nm molecules combine to be larger and larger molecules, so instead of an enemy flying around in a space ship through a large fine dust and pebble cloud which is coating the hull of their ship and abrading the paint on it and chipping the windows, it's instead like flying through a solar system where it's all coalesced into planets and moons, to where if you hit one you're done... but the chances of hitting one due to the massive space between them is pretty low.

Does that sound right?

And that when you ingest lightly capped (Malto and/or Cinnamon) Colloidal Silver and it agglomerates into larger particle sizes in the stomach, rather than needing surface area contact, it gets digested and (I forget the details but don't the molecules get smaller again during digestion?? [I'd like details]) and when it gets digested then it gets into the blood where it can flow around at high speed and en-mass cause deadly damage to virus and bacteria now that it is in the blood?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
The first explanation is most correct, but it's not the "speed" of the particles; the nanoparticles only have to touch a bacterium and they will burn a hole instantly in the cell wall of the bacterium.

If you want an analogy, it's like a submarine going through a mine-infested sea. One bump of the casing of the submarine against a mine and a hole is blown in the submarine, with catastrophic results. A bacterium cannot survive this contact.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Nice. Thanks.