Author Topic: What is so special about ACS200?  (Read 5351 times)

rolfy123

What is so special about ACS200?
« on: July 10, 2015, 02:04:03 AM »
I was doing some reading on ACS200 which is made by RNA Products who's front man is Dr. GARRY F. GORDON, MD, DO, MD(H). I watched this heavily edited but very interesting meeting of some doctors on the benefit of Colloidal Silver. He was pushing his companies product which he should. They spent around 1million dollars on over 500 test to get the GMP approved standard for oral and topical patient use (cover your arse so u cant be sued if the patient dies which is what all big pharm companies do with drugs and equipment). He was putting down all of the competition (which he should when pushing his product) showing off the research tests (good for everyone) BUT was lumping EVERYONE who made Colloidal Silver as basically a charlatan or their product sucked or highly inferior IMO. The one question he was asked the threw up red flags to me was when a MD from the audience asked about what  other manufacturers point out how important particle size is, Dr. Gordon totally dodged the question and went on the attack and changed the question. So my question really is what is the difference between what we make and what ACS200 is? I believe ACS200 is 200ppm but other than that I don't know.

Here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMe1sBqgyAw
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:12:34 AM by rolfy123 »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: What is so special about ACS200?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 02:45:22 AM »
I doubt anything they said was true.  Where is the research in the journals?
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline RickinWI

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 03:26:31 AM »
Typical. Just another Doctor front man with a good line of BS. I'd be willing to bet that they spent alot more on marketing than they did on research. I spent over  $1.5 Million doing colloidal silver research in my basement here :-)   Do you believe me?

We produce silver nano-particles that are aprox 14 nm in size. The silver particle you make is just like one that I make. The very best that company could achieve is to make silver particles like the ones we do. Hopefully they do.

Is there any difference between drinking 2 oz of 200 PPM colloidal silver or 20 oz of 20 PPM silver? None, other than the fact that the 200 PPM colloidal silver should really be diluted before drinking.
So many VARIABLES & so little TIME.

rolfy123

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 03:46:58 AM »
I still want to do some research on this product if it is being pushed in the hospitals. I know some of my clients are using  silver impregnated foam in the wound vacs for deep tissue wounds with good results, faster healing times less infection. Band-Aids are out now with silver impregnation. Watch the video he makes a lot of good points for Colloidal silver, but its his special brand of colloidal silver !

rolfy123

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 05:08:01 AM »
Here is a link to some journals:   http://www.resultsrna.com/results-journal/               
I believe this is an in house Journal not sure if it is peer reviewed.
Also I made a mistake and corrected it they are NOT FDA approved: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls

Here is their claim:
Prepare for Success
 Provides 200 parts per million of uniquely energized silver molecules, suspended in “wetter water”; a proprietary micronutrient transport medium, enabling rapid absorption and utilization by all biological systems. No single immune system support formula provides a more effective treatment or prophylaxis than AColloidal Silver 200 Extra Strength, proven the most effective, broad-spectrum antimicrobial available to physicians today.

Interesting idea here on water structure: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/29/dr-pollack-on-structured-water.aspx

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:16:47 AM by rolfy123 »

Offline RickinWI

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 07:02:15 AM »
AND, There's your sign:
 "No single immune system support formula provides a more effective treatment or prophylaxis than AColloidal Silver 200 Extra Strength, proven the most effective, broad-spectrum antimicrobial available to physicians today."

Notice the word "prophylaxis". That means preventative. That means daily dose every day. Great moneymaker for this company but WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Taking small doses of colloidal silver daily is analogous to taking 1/4 of an antibiotic pill every day. Anyone knows that is a bad idea & a great way to build up antibiotic resistant bacteria in your body. That made me curious as to the daily dosage they recommend so I clicked on the link to find:
Medicinal DoseTake 6 sprays by mouth, twice daily.Therapeutic DoseTake 12 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
  • Spray, swish and swallow. You may take other Results RNA formulas immediately.
  • Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
  • Take as recommended by your physician.
SUPPLEMENT FACTSSERVING SIZEServing size: 6 Sprays
 Servings Per Container (2oz/60mL): Approx. 60
 Servings Per Container (4oz/120mL): Approx. 120
 AMOUNT PER SERVING
 Advanced Cellular Silver 175 mcg*
So 6 sprays = 0.175 mg and their "Therapeutic" dosage is 12 sprays twice daily which is  4 X 0.175 mg = 0.70 mg of Silver per day!  That is Soooo ridiculous it isn't even funny.  And they say that amount of silver will cure all the things listed on their web page! First of all Therapeutic dosage should be based on body weight or blood volume. I take 25 --30 mg of silver per day when I get sick based on my body weight of 250 lb.  My dosage is about 40 times what they are recommending as a "therapeutic" level. The only thing their product is good for at those levels is Placebo Effect. These people either have no clue, or are just in it for the money (or both).

Good thing I make my own because if I wanted 30 mg of silver per day using their product it would cost me over $66 per day (ouch) Their 4 oz bottle costs $50.

Guess you could recover the cost of your Silvertron in one cold  :)
BTW: the dosages I use are a little higher than what most here use, but I do know of at least one member who uses a little more than I do. Dosage level is a choice that each person is free to make on their own. I am not recommending that level. I am merely telling you what has worked well for myself, my friends & family.  And no one has turned blue yet. (nor could they from using Colloidal Silver)
Whatever you do, DO NOT use colloidal silver as a daily preventative supplement. And don't hook the red wire to the cathode  ;)

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 11:37:40 AM »
The claims for ACS200 are patently absurd if you know anything at all about silver, and marketing.  This is the kind of site which should be shut down. 
'Wetter water' should be a clue for you.
'Structured water' should also be a clue.
A fake journal should be a clue.
'Not approved by the FDA' should be a clue.
Silver as a supplement should be a clue.
'micronutrient transport medium', should be a clue.
Etc.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

rolfy123

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »
Ty guys :) the "wetter water " thing reminded me of when Shaklee had a product that made water wetter.

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 02:38:48 PM »
Put a drop of Johnsons baby shampoo in your colloidal silver and you have wetter water.
Put a drop of corn syrup in your colloidal silver and you have a nutrient rich colloidal silver making it more absorbable.

The guy who sells the Silver Lungs machine sells a reducing agent which he calls a hydrogen-carbon-oxygen complex for $20 for a small bottle.  An honest person would call that a carbohydrate like glucose.

Beware of marketers.

Offline drewcifer

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »
Don't forget about my new & improved Mega Deluxe "Triple-Wet" Dextro-levulose™ proprietary Tru-Nano Ag Conjugator Solution — Only $49.95! INCLUDES our patented TWO ounce TRU-DRIP™ dispensing bottle. Limited Supplies ... ACT NOW!"
'Bohr was inconsistent, unclear, willfully obscure and right'
'Einstein was consistent, clear, down to earth and wrong'
—John Bell
(1928-1990)

Offline RickinWI

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 04:18:35 PM »
@ Rolfy: The reason I can easily spot BS about colloidal silver from a mile away is that I had the unfortunate experience of floundering around the internet for at least 400 hours previous to stumbling across this forum. In fact, that front man Dr, PhD, xyz, whatever, with the wide tie looked vaguely familiar to me. I probably watched that same video about 3 + years ago. There are dozens & dozens of sites out there just like that one. They all make extreme claims about the capabilities of colloidal silver when it comes to curing all sorts of diseases with extremely low dosages that could only possibly work as a Placebo (if you understand the amount needed in the bloodstream to have any significant effect). It's probably a good thing that they recommend such small oral dosages too because at least half of them are just selling IS and calling it colloidal silver. (IS could cause Argeria if mass dosages were consumed long term)

Shaklee does sell a product that makes water wetter & it works quite well too. It's called Basic H.

My Q for Kephra (or anyone who knows) is: What's in Basic H?

@ Drewcifer: Do you give quantity discounts?   ;)

Offline kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 04:33:03 PM »
My Q for Kephra (or anyone who knows) is: What's in Basic H?

Here is the msds which details the ingredients:
http://www.maidtoshinecleaners.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Basic_H2_MSDS.pdf

Offline drewcifer

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 04:41:16 PM »
@RickWI
As it so happens I'm looking for distributors. I've invented an amazing new multi-level compensation plan, I call it the Ponzi-matic 3D triangular wealth maximizer. Minimum buy-in is only $5000. I could bring you in for less, but you wouldn't get the advanced placement in my pyramid er, I mean, 3D Wealth Triangle.
'Bohr was inconsistent, unclear, willfully obscure and right'
'Einstein was consistent, clear, down to earth and wrong'
—John Bell
(1928-1990)

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 05:10:47 PM »
sodium carbonate also makes water a lot "wetter".  Thats why its called washing soda.  The wetter you get dirt/grime, the easier it is to get it OUT of clothing.

I think sodium percarbonate or something like that does the same thing and is used in some laundry soaps.

Then there's Tween 20 which is a wetting agent used in various things (and many different molecular weights of that basic type up to I think 80).

And on and on.

Here's a little trick if your ground your lawn is growing on gets too dry to where the water rolls off rather than soaking in.  Put a half a cup of the cheapest bargain brand dishwashing liquid you can find in a 20 gallon hose-end sprayer, fill the thing to the top with water and stir to mix the dishwashing liquid in and then spray it all over your lawn and wait half an hour or more for it to soak in.  Now when you water the water will stay put and soak in just fine.  And given most dishwashing liquid is biodegradable, what remains in the soil, over time, decomposes into a really mild fertilizer.

LOTs and LOTS of "wetting agents" more correctly referred to as surfactants (surface active agents).  What you choose to use depends on the intended use.  Not all can be consumed.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 05:28:04 PM »
Regarding that colloidal silver product, anyone these days who sticks their puss in front of a camera and puts the resulting video up on youtube is suspect at best, ESPECIALLY if they're selling something or even just promoting it!

Big Pharma and even the FDA have a major disinfo campaign going for pretty much anything that seems to work which would take business away from big pharma and as such take power away from the FDA.  They don't say outright it doesn't work but inject enough doubt and support enough knuckle-heads to lead whoever they can hook off into the weeds with them, so it seriously muddies the water as they say.

Choose to ask questions here when you see something that seems too good to be true because guess what?  99.9% of the time it IS - just a scam.

Somehow the big guy upstairs looked with favor on me in helping me to quickly find this site.  I probably only spent a few hours puttering around after I found out about colloidal silver before I tripped over this site and I'm glad I did.

Why is it that intelligent, educated individuals, who being in front of someone they actually know will question everything they say where if they see something on the internet from some guy they don't know from a hole in the ground they believe it has to be true because "they saw it on the internet"?

You can't even believe textbooks.  I was constantly being told by my instructors in college (thats going back a few decades) to make notes in the margins of specific pages to correct errors in the text.  Perhaps not done maliciously but the way things work, nothing can ever be proven 100% correct and even if the author has a laundry list of corrections that have been found he wants to update the text and issue a new printing of, the publisher may choose to NOT do that and then only send the corrections to large buyers (schools,...).

You have to learn to question everything you read, hear, see these days, even from close friends because they fall prey to the same things.  We're all only human and human emotions do get in the way of total objectiveness - even for engineers but to a lesser degree because we're trained to ask the right questions.

And the news (print, TV, radio) at best is a good work of fiction - entertainment for the masses.  Very little of it is ever 100% correct and a good deal of it is just plain made up, probably with direction from our government (which I don't doubt in the least).

The US government either passed a law or maybe it was an executive order over the last several years that allows them to use propaganda against the US people where they can't now be held accountable.  That alone tells you that pretty much every word out of their mouths is nothing but bull meant to control/contain the masses.

Learn to start asking more basic questions.... Um? You said there's research.  Could you direct me to the research papers so I can go read them?  The guy starts getting evasive, WALK AWAY.  ITS A SCAM!  Or start asking simple questions given what you know is true and watch what happens next.  Either the guy will start to ignore you or he'll send one of his accomplices to have you removed from the audience.  Oh yeah it happens.

NO this is not easy to learn how to do but you have to start somewhere.  And each time you succeed in asking questions that quickly show you whether its legit or at least the purveyor thinks it is (where you start asking even more pointed questions) or if its an out and out scam, you've learned something and the next time you'll even be better at it.