Author Topic: DO YOU OWN A SILVER TRON?  (Read 3846 times)

Offline lordkarma

• Expert
  • Participant
DO YOU OWN A SILVER TRON?
« on: January 25, 2013, 06:42:06 AM »
If you own a Silver Tron?  If you do let Kephra know how you feel about it again and encourage him to redesign another with the new touch screens if you liked yours!  Hey .. if you have JR let him know what you think about that one as well. 

I'll go first ...

Kephra truly honored to have met you and been able to pick your brain.  Thank you for answering all of my newbie questions and answering everyone's questions over and over again when they discover the board for the first time.  I know you probably had hoped your board would have had thousands of members by now but the depth of people through others you have helped you will never really know till the veil is pulled back but let me say I believe you have amassed a large amount of good karma in the time I have known you.  I hope you do not get discouraged with the projects and realize that the journey is as much of the reward as the end result.  My Silver Trons units have been awesome and I thank you for them!  Though we have never met in person I consider you a friend.  From this farmer at heart to a techno wizard thanks for everything.

Truly,
LK

Offline peri1224

• Participant
Re: DO YOU OWN A SILVER TRON?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:13:58 AM »
Second that.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 03:12:04 PM »
Thanks guys :)
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

captainmarvel

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
The easiest silver I've ever made, and boy have I needed it for this cough.  Thanks for the SilverTron.  I think you should go for the new board!!

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 11:43:31 PM »
I own six generator types.

One is the Silvertron. It is by far the most reliable and versatile.

Thanks, Kephra.

Joshua

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 08:54:03 PM »
I am happy to have found the silvertron, it works fantastic and makes it so easy to make high quality results.

pawelk

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 09:14:13 PM »
Agree, I'm sooo glad I found this forum. My immune system was weak for so many years, but since I started using colloidal silver, no more colds and strep throats.
Currently gathering funds for Tron of Jr., havent decided yet...
Thank you Kephra.