Author Topic: Ionic Silver vs. Colloidal Silver for nasal spray applications / disinfectant  (Read 1071 times)

ubuntubrandon

Hello all,

I just found this forum and have been going through alot of the articles and threads.

I had purchased a spooky2 device and made "colloidal silver" batches to be used as a nasal spray since i live in NYC and trying to be proactive against Covid19 when going in subways, etc.

After reading through the text, i can see how what i created with spooky method in using only distilled water (30 hours run time) is actually Ionic Silver.

I can see how adding a few extra steps to this process covered on this site, that i could create true Colloidal Silver..

From everything that i have read, I have found that Ionic Silver form has its merits as a topical disinfectant... and i am looking at its use as a nasal spray so that could be still a "topical" application

Since the goal of the spray is to kill the bad things on contact, then my hypothesis is that Ionic Silver is the right mixture and that going the extra steps to convert to Colloidal Silver is not needed.

I read somewhere on here that Ionic Silver does have the antibacterial properties, but that it breaks down into not so good for the body when ingested.. so for that, I can udnerstand that my current method of production using just distilled water is Ionic Silver, and not for internal consumption.

Is there any benefit to converting IS to Colloidal Silver for the nasal purposes that I am seeking to do?

So much confusion out there about Colloidal Silver, particularly now with Jim Baker's Colloidal Silver that is coming under fire from NY AG and others about its ability to cure COVID19.   

In order for mainstream to accept alternative medicine, we need to be able to demonstrate clinical evidence and clearly understanding of the product. I am trying to do my part in that, but after finding this site, it opened up alot more questions for me.

I found this site as well:  https://www.silver-colloids.com/reports/ionic-silver-solutions/

which seems to be saying the right things

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
I don't recommend using ionic silver as a nasal spray. It will kill any bugs in the sinuses though.

I did this once (ONLY once) when I had a sinus infection. Upon injecting 20 ppm Ionic Silver Oxide up my nose the burning sensation was absolutely overwhelming! It didn't subside until I had cried out about a full cup of tears. The sinus infection did subside after this one dose though.

After this experience (and joining this forum) I opted to use 20 ppm colloidal silver instead. If I'm a little raw in there it will burn as well but not nearly as much (no eye watering). Because of this I can and will use it more often. I would NEVER shoot ionic silver up my shnos again.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Etheric Zone 1111

Last month I contracted Flu -A Viral I drank 60Ml Collodial silver  per day , Nebulizer 3 times per day and used a nasal squeeze bottle that helped big time! 

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
I don't recommend using ionic silver as a nasal spray. It will kill any bugs in the sinuses though ....... I would NEVER shoot ionic silver up my shnos again.
NO NO NO!

This is the way Rosemary Jacobs got severe Argyria; the use of ionic silver salts as a nasal spray!

Etheric Zone 1111

Fuggs

I don't recommend using ionic silver as a nasal spray. It will kill any bugs in the sinuses though ....... I would NEVER shoot ionic silver up my shnos again.
NO NO NO!

This is the way Rosemary Jacobs got severe Argyria; the use of ionic silver salts as a nasal spray!
I presume 20ppm IS, reduced with Karo (to the yellow) is ok?

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
Yes that is fine once reduced

GO2GUY

This is Rosemary’s Story .

https://rosemaryjacobs.com/rose2.html

Wow, if there was ever an article to scare the hell out of you about silver use, that was definitely one of them.  So much so , it makes me wonder if she was paid to speak so damming about silver or is because just hates that she is blue. Definitely a very strong article tho.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
She is an absolutely foul person. Everything she says is intended to damage Colloidal Silver, and I cannot prove it but I believe that she knows that Colloidal Silver is NOT a product which leads to Argyria. I also believe that she did not use Colloidal Silver to get the severe Argyria from which she undoubtedly suffers; my belief is that she was given nose drops containing a silver salt, possibly silver nitrate.

I find it deeply suspicious that I cannot find any independent information as to the nature of the silver salt she took.

Foul woman.

That said, and while acknowledging that Argyria is very unpleasant for a fair-skinned person, you will notice that both she and Paul Karason (may he be damned to Hell forever) do not have ill-health as a result of their silver consumption, showing that silver is harmless to mammalian cells and human beings.

Etheric Zone 1111

I believe that both Paul and Rosemary Where probably paid by big pharma to propagate disinformation.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
I believe that both Paul and Rosemary Where probably paid by big pharma to propagate disinformation.
I would not be surprised in the slightest if this were to be found to be the case.

JeridHill

Ok so now I am confused...

Are you saying that she was not using ionic silver? And if she wasn't, what is being recommended, ionic silver or colloidal silver and at what PPM?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Silver nitrate solution is ionic silver.  We do not know what strength she used...
...but it must have been very high for such a strong effect.

RedDogJT

Something about her writing and the pictures don't fit either.  One picture shows her grey in the neck and face and the one with her dog shows no grey on her legs.  The medical journals say that this discoloration starts from the inside out, so why would it skip her lower body?  Then there is the posted images of dermabrasion where that person (Rosemary?) has no grey on her neck at all!

She made the assumption that what the "Doctor" made or gave her was truly a Colloidal Silver product and not some cheap, large particle Silver Nitrate solution.  Most ionic silver sold today is always touted as very small particles and low PPM, which may indeed just make it expensive distilled water.

I'd have to ignore her story as suspect.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
I'd have to ignore her story as suspect.
Definitely. Whatever it was that she took, she was not given true Colloidal Silver.