Author Topic: What is everyone using these particles for?  (Read 10040 times)

ShivaDestructor

Re: What is everyone using these particles for?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »
This was a powerful conversation. I think what happened there is Mr Phd was envious that a community of everyday people are getting epic results without the need of an expensive education, big daddy FDA, and inexpensive gear. Like the knowledge of Dr Bob Beck, Royal Rife, Wilhelm Reich, Tesla, its all free and publicly available for you to do your own research and evolve the technologies, which is the way science should be, not patented and suppressed.

Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Nothing wrong with being a PhD.
Nothing wrong with quality control.
Look at all the snake oil peddlers using a mashup of pseuodscientific arguments, patched together with chewing gum - at best they are not harmful to your physical health (your financial health might suffer though) - those guys need to be taken control of so they don't kill people.
The problem is that the custodians are corrupt, misguided, having their own hidden agenda, are not update, are not balanced in their judgements etc.
It is a pity that "Mr PhD" has not returned, he seemed to have a good heart yet our "reality" was maybe a bit too much for him.

/J

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
It used to be that amateurs and self taught people made a lot of contributions to science and technology.  Where did Tesla learn what he knew?  Did Royal Rife learn what he knew in a PhD course?  The modern switching telephone network was invented by an undertaker!  His name was Strowger and the telephone switch bears his name.  It seems that academia has pushed out the amateur, and made us believe that only the PhD gods can do anything useful.  In some fields this is no doubt true simply because Joe Average Citizen cannot afford the expensive equipment to explore certain areas.  The government has also made it hard for amateurs by making it difficult to obtain certain supplies and equipment.  Anyone interested in microbiology is now automatically suspected of being a terrorist.  I once tried to buy a beam balance from Fischer Scientific and was told they would not sell me one because I might be a drug dealer.  The cards are stacked against amateurs.  We are protected from ourselves and only the government sanctioned institutions are  allowed to kill us off. 

When I was a teenager, I got a ham radio license, and built my own equipment.  How many people today build their own radio transmitters?  Very few, because to make anything competitive in capabilities requires parts that are too specialized and unobtainable.  Now ham radio operators buy most of their gear.

So synthesis' attitude is very understandable from this consideration alone.  Its part of the subtle academic indoctrination.

I'm ranting I guess.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

bsilverman444

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »
I prefer a bit of ranting. Its good to have a little background info and some personal experiences to balance the info. I probably would not have checked into iodine if kephra had not mentioned that he and his wife got cancer as a result of the 3 mile island event.

Data alone is not very interesting and therefore doesnt move some of us. I know the reverse is true for others and anecdotal info doesnt work for them.

Shadsu

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »
I'm new in colloidal gold and Im not an expert.

I decided to try with it, because trying to collect informations I didn't find something negative... I mean I red so many good things about it, and I know it's not approved from official medicine, that's the reason because I start to try to understand in which way could it be negative use it.

The only risk I know is linked with the particular size, but I red it's so only for nanorods and not for nano-spheres. (I will continue to inform me and in case I will change opinion.)
All the rest I think are often only prejudices against something not approoved from FDA.
I don't think FDA or European agencies are the devil, I think often they do their own job, for example with every patented pharmacs.
At the same time I'm conscious often these agencies are corrupted and it will continue to be so if politics doesn't take it seriously approving new rules...is politics also corrupted?
In my opinion there is more than one possility its so. The target is give the possibility to the companies to earn always more money. Accentrate always more the richness in few hands, not only in healthy sector.
Who critics has to be firstly conscious that there are really many reasons to be sceptic against these agencies, but they speak like if really there are no situations where they show they are not good like they must be and this could be a good reason to be sceptic.
If critics come from a normal man, it's acceptable I think, if the critic comes from Synthesi is different because being an expert in sector he has to know what many don't  know relative to FDA.  In any case in my opinion every critic is welcome, because it could add new knowledges to what I know and having to do with unofficial medicine, more I know better it's .

fDA and every agency have to approve something or not using scientific arguments, and they must be the same arguments for everything.
I red what succeed with DMSO. It's scandalous! Also today DMSO is not approoved for many diseases even if it s widely scientific prooved it's good.

No scientific study proves gold colloidal toxicity, or that it's bad for human healthy. No scientific study proves it s good how many people say, but many people experience many benefits. It's not approoved :p

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 06:16:58 PM by Shadsu »

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 03:51:25 PM »
And the SPAM continues.  :'(
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2019, 05:43:38 PM »
And the SPAM continues.  :'(
Yes, I'm on it again. Thanks.

Shadsu

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2019, 06:47:23 PM »
I hope spam isn't my comment.
Wgpeters thank you for the link :)

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2019, 11:05:16 AM »
No, I have just removed the spammers' comments.

Just for the record, we all loath spammers, but this thread may have been an example of trolling. Any person who attempts to put any forum members off, on spurious grounds unrelated to experimental results, or by "claims to FDA-led (or NICE-led in the UK) authority" (I am an NHS scientist and you should not be experimenting with things that you don't understand) will be immediately banned.

Etheric Zone 1111

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 03:08:45 PM »
All I can say regarding the FDA and the pharmaceutical industrial complex is that they don’t want to cure people, the want to “ Manage “ their symptoms so that they can keep us on synthetic drugs until the day we die.

I have  personally have had many family members die horrible death due to the side effects of the medications they where taking .

My daughter sufferer from Alopecia Arieta after her vaccinations! , never again will my kids get any type of vaccinations.

I personally don’t do any pharmaceutical drugs , I have a strong immune system and use colloidal
silver/colloidal gold as needed , and I take a daily maintenance dose of Bkack seed oil .

“ the degree of knolege and education does not guarantee your sanity“

I eat healthy and  exercise , thank God I haven’t get sick in years , no Flu , no common cold , no nothing .

My innate  resonates with natural healing substances , I don’t  resonate with pharmaceutical drugs .

With that been said , this life style we live is not for everyone, if your into pharmaceutical drugs that’s your right .

Don’t  impose it on the rest of the population .

Love & Light 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:07:11 PM by Etheric Zone 1111 »

jediJed

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2019, 07:13:27 PM »
Hello Shiva Destructor,

In one of your e-mails to the Phd Spammer Dude, you mentioned some of the nutritional supplementation you do to support cognitive function, "curcumin liposomes+vitamin D3 (to stimulate potentially beta-amyloid plaqcue eating macrophages type I and II as well as ease inflammation), omega-3, coconut oil (for ketones - insulin resistance in the brain is another hypothesis), colloidal silver to clear up potential chronic low level infections, and colloidal gold for a POTENTIAL cognitive boost (according to Guy E. Abrahams reports).

"stimulate potentially" can be helpful, but please research Insulin Degrading Enzyme, IDE. It is the enzyme that recycles Insulin, which is a powerful hormone that must be removed from the body very quickly as it is made. Alzheimer's is now known as Diabetes III. If the person is constantly consuming sugar on a regular basis, which most Americans do, the body is constantly cleaning up the Insulin, not cleaning up the other protein fragment that is always being made during cellular metabolism - amyloid plaque.

Since the body processes can only do one time at a time, if there is any sugar whatsoever, then IDE cleans up the Insulin. If you don't eat sugar, the IDE can clean up amyloid plaque instead. Your choice. This is why ketogenic diets are good for the brain.

Omega 3 from flaxseed oil is best source because it is not distilled as is fish oil. Coconut oil does not contain any Omega3s, but is a good source of medium chain triglycerides, MCT, that easily change into ketones. I blend flaxseed oil, one cup, per one quart of Greek yogurt per Dr. Johanna Budwig's recipe.

Colloidal silver and gold are helpful. Yes, the nano gold is a catalyst of oxidation/reduction, so does speed up brain processing speed. You need less than 20 nm size because that is the inside diameter of the neuron microtubules, the ones that become neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer's.

Dr. Abraham also would do something else - increase body metabolism by supplementing with high doses of Lugol's and selenium for improving thyroid function. Most Americans have low thyroid function, low body temperature and therefore low cognitive function. Check out Dr. Abraham's Iodine Protocol.

He also used other water-soluble trace minerals such as silica and boron, plus mega doses of B Vitamins for the Kreb's Cycle, along with about 10,000mg Vitamin C per day, same as Linus Pauling. Just don't take Lugol's and Vitamin C at the same time, but a couple of hours apart. 

Pharmaceutical, synthetic thyroid hormone like Synthroid will give you good lab reports for the doctor, but have no effect on body function, body temperature or cognitive function.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Jed

Shadsu

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2019, 01:19:42 PM »
Is someone is interested I know a good DIY recipe for curcumin, better than liposomial curcumin that you can buy.
It's easy to make at home with a magnetic hot plate stirrer, and you need only curcumin powder and polysorbate 80 or 20.

The absorption it's the best the market can offer, they made scientific studies and comparison with the best products on the market.

http://novasolcurcumin.com/

https://www.aquanova.de/media/public/Product%20Folder/NovaSOL_overview.pdf

Here the patent, in German. There is the option to translate.
Read and make it! It's really very easy!!!

https://data.epo.org/publication-server/document?iDocId=5173641&iFormat=2

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:47:48 PM by Shadsu »

Shadsu

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »
May be it could be helpful for someone
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:41:50 PM by Shadsu »