Author Topic: This silver supplier has warnings  (Read 1446 times)

Offline SaltyCornflakes

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: This silver supplier has warnings
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2021, 11:09:21 AM »
Have you given the Colloidal Silver out fresh? It's also possible that the product is too old or that it has been stored in unclean or contaminated vessels.

Colloidal Silver should be shelf stable as it is antibacterial, but if you gel-cap it then I don't know how long you can realistically store it. I assume by 320 PPM you mean gel-capped.

Offline esubiyi

• Participant
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2021, 11:44:22 AM »
I stored in a gallons. Just like i always have.
The produce goes out in 2 months.
Yes 320 ppm gel capped

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2021, 06:57:16 PM »
esubiyi:

Sure sounds to me that you already know the problem and the solution.

"I ran out of bullion bars" suggests that you have made a LOT of Colloidal Silver - apparently successfully, and with no complaints.

"So I bought [bullion bars] from Argex" and now have many complaints.

It sounds like nothing else has changed. If that is indeed the case, don't waste any more time - find another silver supplier!

Just my two cents.

Offline esubiyi

• Participant
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2021, 09:15:02 PM »
My issue now is pls i know we have hundreds of Colloidal Silver mkers here.

can someone pls suggest a supplier they have been using and trust?

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2021, 01:58:16 PM »
I have had no issues with Argex. I have also bought silver sheet from Cookson Gold, which is very good indeed but a bit more expensive.

Offline Turbidaceous

• Participant
  • Living in the UK
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
I have no problem with Argex silver. I am still using the same piece of silver I bought ages ago. Now, I have had 2 bottles of 100ppm go bad on me but that is almost a certainty that it was nothing to do with the silver, but more to do with my bottles having some slight contaminent or electrostatic thing or some such thing. I have made 3 litres of 320ppm and SO FAR it seems ok. I was not aware that 320 "may" not last as long, so I won't make any more of it in bulk at the moment. I will wait till I run my current batches down first and then convert more of my 100ppm naked to 320 gel capped.

Offline Yoikyasi

• Participant
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 10:25:28 PM »
WARNING! DONT BUY FROM RIOGRANDE ANYMORE!
they likely are cutting their silver with sonething... i just bought some silver from them and the end product looked wierd and brown/grey and exhibited no plasmon effect when Diluted it just looks like the same color but dilluted... completely a differe t color than what it looks like when i just have some silver oxide precipitate... which is most likely there but there is something wrong with this silver...

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2021, 09:11:16 PM »
The safest way to buy silver is to buy hallmarked or stamped .999 fine coins or bars. The next-best method is to have a jeweller test your silver anode using an acid test kit (or buy your own).

If I was going to sell Colloidal Silver, I would use a large anode and actually have it hallmarked. That is an absolute cast-iron guarantee of purity. One of the advantages of buying jewellery/silver/gold in the UK.