Author Topic: PPM Determination  (Read 1845 times)

alexmeharie@gmail.com

PPM Determination
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »
How can we target the particular PPM for example I need 10 PPM the TDS meter is not suitable for this, I know.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: PPM Determination
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 10:18:45 PM »
The answer is in the Articles which I think you did not bother to read.

So the short answer is:  You must control the current and time.  This will release an exact amount of silver into the water.
Each mg of silver requires 15 ma-minutes.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

alexmeharie@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 10:48:40 PM »
Thanks for the reply even if it is kind of rude answer. Dear I have no time to read an article which has no scientific evidence. Any way thank you.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:50:36 PM »
Well thats total bullshit.  The answer I gave you and is in the Articles is a known scientific fact known as Faraday's law.  If you are not interested in the science and expect someone else to do everything for you, then you are in the wrong place.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline reiyel2012

• Participant
  • French Canadien
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 12:06:52 AM »
I can add this,.... Kephra take time to explain all the scientific way to get the result of the 15ma/minute. I like these king of explanation, but with my limited knowledge, sometime if hard to understand all of the explanation. But very instructive.

Probably you never read nice scientific explanation, and easy to read, like Kephra do,.... and he take time for forum member.

Offline WayneInPHX

• Expert
  • Participant
  • Witty saying goes here... Ok--> "42"
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 05:08:14 AM »
Thanks for the reply even if it is kind of rude answer. Dear I have no time to read an article which has no scientific evidence. Any way thank you.

Wow brother, you have a serious pair.
Do us all a favor... Leave... Permanently.
Most of us don’t listen with the intent to understand.  We listen with the intent to reply.  -  From a TED Talk

"I've decided I'm not old. I'm 25 plus shipping & handling!"

Offline drewcifer

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 07:43:39 AM »
@Wayne
He doesn't have a "serious pair." That would suggest he had some foreknowledge of the subject matter to which he took a stand against. No sir, what we have here is a lazy and ignorant new forum member who goes by the name Alex. I think the ball's in Alex's court as to how he want's to proceed in his misguided venture.

If he has any intelligence and class whatsoever, he would actually put in the requisite time to pursue the truth of the matter (as any of the learned members of this forum are well aware exists herein.) I suspect Alex doesn't have the capacity to man-up, do the research and LEARN the truth. Too bad for Alex, not just on the subject of Faraday's law and AgNp's but life in general. He most likely voted for Hillary Clinton.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:53:39 AM by drewcifer »
'Bohr was inconsistent, unclear, willfully obscure and right'
'Einstein was consistent, clear, down to earth and wrong'
—John Bell
(1928-1990)

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »
 I'm with Drew on this one.  The few times in the past I ran across a person who acted like they had a pair and pulled something similar, it ended up being a very pushy, didn't know the subject and just wanted the benefits of someone else hard work.  And you can get that here, but not by insulting the MASTER!  My advise would be to just state your abilities and limitations and what you need the colloidal silver for.  And for your sake READ THE ARTICALS!  In fact read all of it.  I have most of this forum several times and reading Is a struggle for me.  Or leave as Wayne suggested.  We are here to learn and contribute in any way we can.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 10:19:08 AM »
How can we target the particular PPM for example I need 10 PPM the TDS meter is not suitable for this, I know.

Alex,

I'm not long here myself and I have learned that this forum is huge! As such your very task (and my best advice) is to use the search box and make sure you are on the home page when you do it.

This will ensure that you get the correct "hits" relating to WHATEVER you type in. If you're on a random page or a thread even, you may get no search results back at all. This will lead you to believe that there is currently "nothing" on the forum about what you're looking for.
And believe me, there is a shed load on just about everything.

So, the other thing (which has been pointed out  :o ) is that regrettably, your question was a fairly basic one. We've all got to start somewhere clearly, but what you have remember is that Kephra has been running this forum for many years and once you start looking, you will find many posts where the same things come up. We all have different personalities, some have very dry ones, forthright and no nonsense. That's just how life is.   

The trick is to really submerge yourself a bit. The best thing is to try stuff and then perhaps ask for assistance or verification rather than just expect the answers each time.

I find that although the subject is similar in certain posts, sometimes, an explanation will be given that seems to be even contradictory. That's when you need to jump in with a question to clarify.

I frequently forget where certain things are and have learnt that the search box (used from the home screen) is your best friend.

You will learn but you must also participate. Just understand that the guys here are very helpful when you're really stuck.
and that's how we all learn

Good Luck take a deep breath and carry on !!!!

Articles and Kephras Notebook is your first port of call. Have a really good read up and then clarify what isn't obvious or explain why you can't find it or understand it. You WILL get help under those circumstances.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

alexmeharie@gmail.com

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
drewcifer,

Wow, I can see that from your sentences I can tell that you are high school dropout man, go to school and educate yourself. I know I am ignorant uneducated /you never know me/ :D. I'm thinking that how this kind of people are living in this 21st century. I asked question because I am stupid I was not expecting answer from this kind of people.

Dean, thanks I will explore and learn.