Author Topic: Production is creating what size and particle type  (Read 2418 times)

RedDogJT

Production is creating what size and particle type
« on: April 20, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
I ran across a study for my illness that is showing positive results for remylenation of lesions. But they keep calling their colloidal gold nanocrystals? :o
Any idea if they are creating something different than the recipes published here?  Nanoparticle verse Nanocrystal? Same thing? Different?
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/892250
https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03993171

RedDogJT

Re: Production is creating what size and particle type
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 01:24:45 AM »
Well, Bill, I followed your instructions as closely as I could with the tools I had and it looks like I managed to make my first batch of colloidal gold spot on!
Thank you for working out all the details.  The Gold Chloride from SaltLakeMetals worked perfectly!!  So simple a cave man like me could do it.  :P

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 05:04:36 AM »
Well, Bill, I followed your instructions as closely as I could with the tools I had and it looks like I managed to make my first batch of colloidal gold spot on!
Thank you for working out all the details.  The Gold Chloride from SaltLakeMetals worked perfectly!!  So simple a cave man like me could do it.  :P

hi, i have a question, how much gold chloride solution did you use, it seems that GC solution is not cheap, can you provide some data on how much chloride yields how much collidal gold water please

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 07:20:52 AM »
Look at the quickstart guide on the forum.  All is explained.

1ml of 1% gold chloride from salt lake metals makes 250ml of 40PPM colloidal gold.

For all intents and purposes, 1ml = 20 eyedropper drops if you have no way of measuring a volume that small.  For this small an amount, a graduated pipette may be your only bet. Eyedroppers are cheap (wink). Graduated pipettes, not.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 11:41:36 AM »
I would buy an oral-dosing syringe. They are very cheap and extremely accurate. The only problem in the UK is that if you ask for one in a UK pharmacist, they look at you really strangely like "why does an old man like you want to do drugs?"

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 03:45:50 PM »
I would buy an oral-dosing syringe. They are very cheap and extremely accurate. The only problem in the UK is that if you ask for one in a UK pharmacist, they look at you really strangely like "why does an old man like you want to do drugs?"

I would tell those pharmacists that Y O L O ( you only live once ) :D

RedDogJT

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 05:29:40 PM »
I had a similar concern about the amount.  But even with the small 50 ml bottle of 1% solution I purchased for $75 +tax & shipping, has 1/2 a gram of gold in the Chloride solution.  So Kephra's formula is clear.
One ml.  I had several eyedroppers and one had the ml marked on the side.  I also counted out the drops and it did equal 20 (thanks for the confirmation Gene).  I had the MD and SC along with 250 ml in my beaker stir plate, when I added the 20 drops of GC to the mix.
It was nice an clear, when I took it to the microwave and nuked it for 2 mins.  Honestly it was fun to watch the color develop, like magic.  I gave it an extra 60 seconds to boil and the rich ruby color developed like a flower blossoming.
I then took it to my stirrer to mix and cool.  ( I like the vortex that develops when being stirred, as it has the possibility to create structured Colloidal Gold water too)

I'm also following one of Kephra's conservative dosing regime's since there is a strong possibility that colloidal gold will dislodge mercury in the brain and body, causing all kinds of weird aches and pains.  Of which I've already got too many to count right now and don't want more. 

So, the question becomes: Do you leave the mercury remain and forever be less of a person, or do you remove it and suffer the short term consequences to be at a higher level of health in the future?  For myself, I would go through it carefully.  Perhaps a teaspoon of colloidal gold a day for a while, then a tablespoon, then an ounce, working up to higher doses as the mercury (or whatever it is that is causing the reaction) is expelled.  The same goes for iodine.  This is a choice everyone must decide for themselves.

So I've ordered some chelating supplements to help things along: NAC, ALA & EDTA
Let the fun begin!
Oh. Before I forget... I wanted to ask you guys why is there an electrolyte in the easy formula? Sodium Carbonate is useful when you are passing a current through the water, but is it doing something similar in the microwave??

Offline imcool

• Participant
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 01:06:04 AM »
Oh. Before I forget... I wanted to ask you guys why is there an electrolyte in the easy formula? Sodium Carbonate is useful when you are passing a current through the water, but is it doing something similar in the microwave??
In this case, it is not used as an electrolyte.  It is used to raise the pH to activate the reducing agent.

hi,I have a simple question,  we add reducing agent ( cinnamon extract in case of colloidal gold ) after the electrolysis is complete? or we add everything when we start the process?
Regards

Offline gold purifier

• Participant
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 01:32:28 AM »
Hi everyone, how can i get all process for producing colloidal gold. including the gelatin. thanks in advance.

Offline onthedeschutes

• Participant
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 10:01:40 PM »
Using Kephra's quick start guide "40 ppm Colloidal Gold, chemical reduction -- Karo Corn Syrup /  Washing Soda, Microwave heat" ...any idea what is the resultant particle size when using this method?  Thanks in advance.

Offline onthedeschutes

• Participant
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 12:49:38 PM »
Found a very useful video discussing particle size and color/shape of gold nano particles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu6xlf9M8tY